I received and tested the following 6 ML liquid samplers from NHaler:

• NHaler Octane Plain tobacco 10MG
  • NHaler Octane Menthol 10MG
  • NHaler High Voltage Kent 12MG
  • NHaler High Voltage Drewbacco 12MG

Using the following hardware:
Puresmoker Protege (3.7v), Janty eGo, NHaler LR Atomizer, stock 512 atomizer

All dripped

I'd seen people rave about these NHaler juices but didn't pay too much attention as I have been ordering VG juices for the increased vapor. Since I was ordering drip tips and atomizer from NHaler anyhow, I thought I would try out their juice as well. The High Voltage juices are PG, and if I understand correctly, the Octane are PG with some VG in there.

Shipping was very quick.

I've found myself to prefer tobacco flavored juices after a phase of trying out many exotic flavors, though I enjoy the occasional "desert" vape (such as Cignot Champagne), which is why I chose these to try these particular ones.

NHaler High Voltage Kent - This is a pretty smooth and gentle tobacco flavor with an interesting leafy overtone. Thick and smoky, but gentle.

NHaler High Voltage Drewbacco - thick, spicy and sweet. a pretty strong tobacco taste, slightly reminiscent of a cigar. So much tobacco flavor and vapor, I almost expected to smell smoke after exhaling.(!)

NHaler - Octane Menthol
I'm so used to the arctic blast of other menthol juices, that I was surprised by this. The Octane Menthol is a tobacco/menthol blend, I want to say a peppermint marlboro. I've grown used to the arctic blast of menthol-flavored juices that have no tobacco taste at all, and I do enjoy them. This didn't have that sinus-clearing blast of mint, but it is a nice thick tobacco with a minty taste, more reminiscent of a menthol cigarette.

NHaler - Octane Plain Tobacco
I have to say this juice, on a LR atty, is the closest to an analog I have had with vaping. I'm impressed as I wasn't expecting this from any juice. A definite tobacco taste, somewhat smoky, very organic. Would go well with a nice whiskey. It is somewhat similar to the Drewbacco flavor, but much less of the underlying sweetness.

All of the juices were far tastier using the LR atomizer on both units. (In fact the LR atty has turned my entire juice collection into a totally different beast) I almost prefer the Drewbacco on the stock atty because less of the sweet flavor was apparent, and on the eGo battery, the stock atty still produces a ton of vapor anyway.

It's impossible for me to to tell from one session how these will age on me, as I find my tastes change after I use a juice for a while, but my first impressions are that these are very high quality aficionado-designed mixtures with some special ingredients. My guess the 6ML Octane Tobacco is going to disappear pretty fast.

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Great review G_Jones. I love everything I have tried in the High Octane line, particularly the Plain Tobacco! Definitely high quality juice.

Hows the nicotine hitting you (in the High Octane line)? I find that it comes on stronger and faster than any other juice out there, especially considering it is labeled as only 10mg (I normally vape only at 24mg). I find it more like an analog smoking experience.

G_Jones

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Seattle
Great review G_Jones. I love everything I have tried in the High Octane line, particularly the Plain Tobacco! Definitely high quality juice.

Hows the nicotine hitting you (in the High Octane line)? I find that it comes on stronger and faster than any other juice out there, especially considering it is labeled as only 10mg (I normally vape only at 24mg). I find it more like an analog smoking experience.

The 10mg Octane seems to be giving me plenty of nicotine on the LR. I take a nice big drag and feel it immediately. Delicious. I will probably need to order the big jug of this, and I am curious to try the other Octane flavors as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread