Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I just changed all my shipping rates this morning ...FINALLY!!!!:2cool:
Orders $1 through $35 will be $3
$35 to $70 will be based on percentage 10%
$70 and up is free...
Its the only way I can make them more reasonable without putting the weight and size of all my products into the website and even then I wouldnt be able to add freebies which are random weight and size depending on what I have...
Thanks
Drew

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Being on a fixed income my orders (none from you ....YET! ) are usually small and I buy juices in small quantitys at first.If I was wanting to order samples and the shipping was say $5.00 I just would'nt order.Bottom line; Thank you Drew for providing a more reasonable shipping option for us fixed income folks!

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
I feel bad a lot of the time when I place my orders. I love your service, speed, and business method, and wish I could spend more. I've gone from spending about $ 160 a month on analogs to spending about $ 25 a month since I switched to e-cigs. Getting my order processed within minutes and shipped the same day in most cases was worth the shipping fee to me, and the goodies you send out every so often was a really nice touch. I look at it as every penny I send to YOU instead of to the tobacco giants is money well spent. Until buying from you costs me more than analogs did, you'll have my business, no matter how much you have to charge for shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread