Nhaler, V4L, Nhaler, V4L, etc etc etc. I want to come back. Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hi all!

I've gone back & forth for the past two years. Both companies have been excellent. I stuck with V4L after transitioning from Greencig to KR808s to save money, but the quality of V4L's carts have gone downhill in the past 6 months. I can barely vape them anymore.

I haven't been to Nhaler.com in a while! I feel like I'm on a mad scientist website! Haha. My e-cig seems so primitive now.

So, I need help. Right now, I have 8 manual XL batteries from V4L. I smoke 36mg carts, and refill them. Nothing fancy, and I think I'd like to stay that way. I'm fairly busy and don't have a lot of time to be messing with my e-cigs too much.

What should I get? New must-haves? Please point me in the right direction as far as batteries, carts, chargers, etc. :thumbs: Thank you!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Jessa,
Sorry you had a problem...I have some videos up that will help you here,
Instructions – NHaler • Smoking Alternatives
I would also suggest you check out the Igo and KR808 PCC vids as most of your gear will be comaptible with that line.
KR808D-1 Products
This section will be very helpful and most items should also be compatible with your current model.
We sell a variety of flavored cartos here,
Cartomizers
but I would reccomend these,

KR808-DM1 Cartomizers
G5 Cartomizers
KR808D-1 Drippers
Jumbo KR808D-1 Drippers
New 808D-1 Mega Low Resistance Blank Cartomizers

If your shopping for a new kit that has a certain elegance and the best performance I have experienced in ANY smaller KR808 to date, check this kit out,
KR808-DM1 Kit

Also dont forget the save5 coupon code for 5% off. Thansk and Welcome back.
Drew

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey Drew,

I bought 5 packs of the KR808D-1 ClearoCartos. At first, I was in love. But there seems to be a LOT of inconsistencies. Some leak immediately, no matter how little liquid I put in. They leak all down the inside and outside of the battery. I'm being careful to not get any liquid in the center tube. Also, some taste burnt RIGHT away. The taste is so different in many of them, using the same liquids. I'm lost. I wish I could find something sufficient and consistent.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
I have had no issues with these3 so far? I am wondering what kind of battery or adapter you might be using as this could be the culprit. I have used them with a couple different batteries and adpters but havent had any leaking issues. Please let me know so we cna figure out what the problem is. Thanks and sorry your haiving a problem.
Drew

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
I emailed and this is the response I received:

"Hi,

You can return any unused cartos for replacement. I will say that we havent had any issues whatsoever with the Clearocartos and it may be your batteries...We have sold 1000s of them to date and havent had a single issue with the things you are describing. We dont want you to think that we dont believe you are having an issue, but we also want you to know that there may be an issue with the batteries you are using. Thank You,
Aisa"

I would believe it was the batteries if some of them weren't leaking the second I filled them, even 1/3, or if they didn't have taste issues. How can a battery effect that?

I don't need replacements, I don't have any unused at the point, but the bottom line is I need to order something to vape and I'm not certain which direction to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread