• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nic-free DIY juice Import question

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1s2d3f4g5h6j7k8l9

Oct 31, 2017
I got nailed for ordering tank glass. Just the glass! If you're vaping 0-nic, you might as well make it yourself. You only need vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, and flavoring. All available locally and legal.

Thanks for replying, I know I can get PG/VG but as for flavoring are there any brands you know of which are good?

Reactions: stols001

adept1

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Don't post sources

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi guys,

Just wanna know since import of products containing nicotine is prohibited, if I am getting 0mg PG/VG mix + flavours for diy projects from online stores overseas will HiShAm intercept and screw me over?

I wouldn't bother. While it's convenient, you really don't want to go through the inconvenience of defending yourself if you ever get "caught". Where we are is NOT America. Here, you're guilty until proven innocent.

A1s2d3f4g5h6j7k8l9

Oct 31, 2017
I wouldn't bother. While it's convenient, you really don't want to go through the inconvenience of defending yourself if you ever get "caught". Where we are is NOT America. Here, you're guilty until proven innocent.

Come to think of it, I agree. Will stick to sourcing locally then. Thanks!

• Winner

valerian

Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys,

Just wanna know since import of products containing nicotine is prohibited, if I am getting 0mg PG/VG mix + flavours for diy projects from online stores overseas will HiShAm intercept and screw me over?

i guess if you get them from online vape shops that sell the mixes, there is a high chance they will be seized.

however, if they are bought from shops that sell (Edited out description) they might still go through.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
I imported at least 12 liters worth of 0-nic juice from the states. cleared customs and everything.

my package included
5 x 2.5 liter 0 nic juice
100 x empty bottles
100 x bottle caps
2 x 30ml 0 nic sample juice

*not gonna reveal source
**i did this 2 years ago. rules might have changed due to the recent ban
have you tried doing that again after the recent ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread