smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Usually, if I blot the area with enough water before washing, it comes out fine. If I’m worried about a darker juice stain, I’d treat the area directly with Dawn detergent before washing, then let the garment hang dry after washing so to be sure not to set the stain if it doesn’t come out the first time.

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    Like @smacuser, I find that juice usually washes out easily enough. On a few occasions when I've been concerned about staining, I've used Ecover Stain Remover or a stain remover bar like Fels Naptha along with a lot of water. I also agree with the tip about not using a dryer until you're sure the stain is gone. Heat sets a lot of stains and makes them harder or impossible to remove.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Like @smacuser, I find that juice usually washes out easily enough. On a few occasions when I've been concerned about staining, I've used Ecover Stain Remover or a stain remover bar like Fels Naptha along with a lot of water. I also agree with the tip about not using a dryer until you're sure the stain is gone. Heat sets a lot of stains and makes them harder or impossible to remove.
    I used Fels Naphtha soap and it didnt get the stain out of my brand new shirt.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    My 50/50 juice comes right out of clothing in the wash with no pre-treating needed. But my juices are all clear. I guess juices that have a color to them might stain.

I used to use Shout Advanced for a stain treatment but I find Oxy Stain Remover to work better.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    If it was me... I would fix the leaking tank. :thumb:
    messy-baby-wearing-bib-eating-solid-food-11032073.jpg

Or go with a bib while vaping. :D

FWIW, cold water removes many stains.

Reactions: Seiggy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.