Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Well on the site the salt base has an option to pick 5050 or pg or vg

Ahh I see what you are asking. That really doesn't matter, but I would go with which ever one that you prefer to be higher in the final mixture. So if you prefer more VG go with VG and if you prefer more PG go with that.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

openbeerz

Sep 7, 2009
Ahh I see what you are asking. That really doesn't matter, but I would go with which ever one that you prefer to be higher in the final mixture. So if you prefer more VG go with VG and if you prefer more PG go with that.
Ok. Thank you I have a few eliquids I can bump up the nic. I just have this feeling I'll be making my own juice soon cause once I get involved in something I go overboard hahaha. Thanks for all your help and everyone on this forum

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Thanks vapedivrr. Yeah I just checked the little squonk mtl should be here tomorrow I'm gonna try that out and I'm gonna check that site Heather's out cause I do have some nic salts but I'm really not likening them so I am on the hunt for some good juice and may just add nic to some of my 3 mg stuff like was suggested on here. I'm hoping this little RDA will make some of my juice I have taste a lil better but we will see. Thanks you for the help
Heathers is nice because of so many options they offer. If you like tribecca, they have a couple you may like including dragons fire, temptation, and heavenly tobacco. A few others also include shadow, sludge, and heavenly army...most listed are nets, but they vape extremely clean and easy on coils. If your using drop in coils, I would say 60vg max... maybe not quite as sweet ad tribecca, but very unique flavors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

openbeerz

Sep 7, 2009
Heathers is nice because of so many options they offer. If you like tribecca, they have a couple you may like including dragons fire, temptation, and heavenly tobacco. A few others also include shadow, sludge, and heavenly army...most listed are nets, but they vape extremely clean and easy on coils. If your using drop in coils, I would say 60vg max... maybe not quite as sweet ad tribecca, but very unique flavors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Thank you. I am waiting for Tribeca to get delivered. Thos little vandy vape simple ex aproved today and I gotta say so far so good. Perfect mtl draw I liked it so much I got a headache lol..got a little to much nicotine. I'll deff check those sites out. Thanks again 1 week no cigarettes. Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread