Nic salts - where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
My nic salts sample from Nude Nicotine was finished a few weeks ago (15 ml = 2 months for mee), so I am back on regular nic. It's definitely rougher on my throat and taste buds. I want to buy salts but I need an advice - from whom to buy?
NN nicotine sample was too dark from the beginning, so I want to avoid NN, at least for now.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I'm happy with Liquid Nicotine Wholesale. Good service and they are quite smooth; shipping price and times are great as well.
I have never tried theres but they are in line price wise with everybody else. I do wish they would state what acid they used.

Ralph Worley

Oct 2, 2015
I've tried both NicSalts from Nicotine River (NR) and Liquid Nicotine Wholesale (LNW). I ordered 100 mG from LNW and 48 mG from NR; reason for the 48 (I prefer 100 mG) is NR wanted an additional 19.95 for shipping because they consider it Hazardous Material. I discern no difference in either one, both are smooth and tasteless. I will probably stay with LNW as I can get the 100 mG with out additional shipping costs, and it goes further, less cost in the end.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've only used Nicotine River's nic salts but I have been happy with everything I've ordered from them. I think the differences in nic salts may possibly be fairly different given there are different ways of converting them into Nic Salts but I like that Nic River doesn't use benzoic acid to do it. You can get samples for the cost of shipping to try different ones if you'd like. It may not be a bad idea.

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

Ralph Worley

Oct 2, 2015
Thank you Anna for the reply; I have Nicotine River nic salts already. Very good point regarding the converting process, kudos to Nicotine River, not so much for LNW as they do not state how they arrive at their end product so it is a good bet they are using benzoic acid, which by the way is what JUUL uses. Much research to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread