The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nic salts - where to buy?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Alien Traveler, Feb 4, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    My nic salts sample from Nude Nicotine was finished a few weeks ago (15 ml = 2 months for mee), so I am back on regular nic. It's definitely rougher on my throat and taste buds. I want to buy salts but I need an advice - from whom to buy?
    NN nicotine sample was too dark from the beginning, so I want to avoid NN, at least for now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    nc,usa
    Personally I prefer Nicotine River's smooth nic salts. They are benzoic acid free.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I too, am a fan of Nic Rivers nic salts, they're grrrreat!

Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm happy with Liquid Nicotine Wholesale. Good service and they are quite smooth; shipping price and times are great as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    nc,usa
    I have never tried theres but they are in line price wise with everybody else. I do wish they would state what acid they used.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I guess you could email them and ask. It's conceivable that they would tell you.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  7. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    All I can tell you is i'm still alive after using about 200ml.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    Thanks for advice. Nic River got more votes, so I ordered from them. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ralph Worley

Ralph Worley Full Member

Oct 2, 2015
    I've tried both NicSalts from Nicotine River (NR) and Liquid Nicotine Wholesale (LNW). I ordered 100 mG from LNW and 48 mG from NR; reason for the 48 (I prefer 100 mG) is NR wanted an additional 19.95 for shipping because they consider it Hazardous Material. I discern no difference in either one, both are smooth and tasteless. I will probably stay with LNW as I can get the 100 mG with out additional shipping costs, and it goes further, less cost in the end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I've only used Nicotine River's nic salts but I have been happy with everything I've ordered from them. I think the differences in nic salts may possibly be fairly different given there are different ways of converting them into Nic Salts but I like that Nic River doesn't use benzoic acid to do it. You can get samples for the cost of shipping to try different ones if you'd like. It may not be a bad idea.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ralph Worley

Ralph Worley Full Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Thank you Anna for the reply; I have Nicotine River nic salts already. Very good point regarding the converting process, kudos to Nicotine River, not so much for LNW as they do not state how they arrive at their end product so it is a good bet they are using benzoic acid, which by the way is what JUUL uses. Much research to be done

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.