Nic strength swelling throat or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I've been vaping 18-24mg nic juice this last month since I started again, weeded out the 50/50 juice. Found PG just hates me still, so I was very excited to get Boba's since it's supposed to be 100% VG. I of course got it at 24mg like the rest of my stuff.

Last 2-3 days though I am noticing my throat is starting to hurt and swell again like I've been vaping stronger PG juices, but I haven't. I'm staying hydrated, drinking tons of water and fluids and at most my juices are 70/30 vg.pg mixes.

So I'm wondering, could it be the nic strength that's causing this? I was vaping Boba's and white rabbit from AIV in my protanks, but the TH was really too much so I put it in my carto tank in hopes it would settle it down, but nope.

If it is the Nic lvls, should I maybe cut the juice with more VG or distilled water? Would this help? I love the juices I have but I don't have enough in my budget to grab more 30mls of them before I leave for Canada next week. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you and sorry it's so long :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread