Nice bottles !! Anyone know the name or brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SMT-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Hawaii
I love these bottles my friend buys his juice in. I DIY my eliquid and would love to buy some if they are available. I use to have some "gorilla bottles" that look similar but the cap was near impossible to remove. but these caps are VERY nice and easy to remove.

Are they avaiable to buy ?

Bum9vKu.jpg

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
thankyou for your response..

I really dont think those are the same. Ive had gorillas before, and reading the reviews on the one you posted, some said they could not remove the tops ( my experience on them as well).

Does your top look like mine pictured with the cap lip on the outside...it easily pops on and off... i think these are a similiar but a new design ....hence why i asked
Let me grab it I just got them Monday

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Are they avaiable to buy ?

iVapeSupply has some of their PET plastic Chubby Gorilla bottles for $.20 each. They're the 60mL (Black) and 100mL (Clear or Black). Their S/H is a flat $6 for orders that weigh up to a pound and $9 flat rate for more than a pound.

Bottles - Accessories

-SMT-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Hawaii
iVapeSupply has some of their PET plastic Chubby Gorilla bottles for $.20 each. They're the 60mL (Black) and 100mL (Clear or Black). Their S/H is a flat $6 for orders that weigh up to a pound and $9 flat rate for more than a pound.

Bottles - Accessories
Thankyou !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread