• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nice Screwdriver Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
First impressions are better made, feels like it will last longer as others say, tighter draw (usual 901 draw of course! Negatives - button is in a place that means it can much more easily activate than the stick - no popping this in a pocket atomizer upwards, thats the only bad thing I have to say right now, apart from feeling like a prat sucking on it.

DSCN0400.jpg

Last edited:

mantaman

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Buckinghamshire, England
Have the Janty Stick as well frogbmth, will let you know how I get on when the SD arrives, and will be interested to hear which you end up using the most.

My thinking was that I am happy with the Janty Stick, but agree there may be doubts about it's longer term durability. I need a backup device anyway, so either another Stick or the SD. Two sticks just doesnt sound so interesting.

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
lol , i wouldn't let that put you off. I'm one of those that feels like a prat no matter what PV I'm sucking on...

As for the button , well ..it's easily replaced.....

hope you don't regret your decision ..but well...it's your decision ;)

I kept getting no power when hitting the button. It seemed the button has hitting the case. I read a post on trogs forum about it still working with button broken off. Needless to day it does still work. In fact works better. Every time I hit the button I get the vapor.

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
First impressions are better made, feels like it will last longer as others say, tighter draw (usual 901 draw of course! Negatives - button is in a place that means it can much more easily activate than the stick - no popping this in a pocket atomizer upwards, thats the only bad thing I have to say right now, apart from feeling like a prat sucking on it.

If you could only have one, which would you choose?

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
whats a prat? i could not get the meaning from contex but it seems bad...

Definition for prat
- fool: somebody regarded as unintelligent
- bottom: the buttocks
- behave thoughtlessly or exasperatingly: to behave in an unintelligent way, especially when this causes exasperation o…
Encarta World English Dictionary

ok never mind...
i think i look cool using mine, and i get to laugh at analog users and smell better than them too...

MrLongbeard

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
England
beard" data-source="post: 341100" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
prof beard said:
I wouldn't worry about putting the SD in your pocket button-downwards - I carry mine in my to jacket pocket like that all the time. The button takes a good form press to activate. You can stand an SD on its button on a flat surface and it will not activate.

Damn good to know :)
Was one of the "flaws" that was putting me off the SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread