Nicorette 4mg Cinnamint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE
...is very very yummy indeed. If you like the taste of cinnamon, which I do, it's the dogs.
Basically I bought it cos it was discounted in Boots, from 16.79 to 6.50 for 105 pieces, which is a result as far as I am concerned. Don't know if this is a Boots-wide thing or just Nottingham Boots dumping stock but I'm going back for another box tomorrow if it's still there.
I used to smoke, now I'm finding sophisticated ways to nurse a nicotine addiction. I guess thats what you call expanding your horizons, lol.

TheWrathOfSanity

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Travis AFB, CA
www.myspace.com
This is the only flavor that doesn't make me heave.
I tote around a few pieces for those just-in-case moments.
It reminds me of the crest cinnamon toothpaste, which I use.

But you say the fruit is good as well?
I might have to check that out when I'm out of cinnamint.
Which, will take forever since I rarely use them.

Sal

ECF Veteran
At work they are making everyone sighn a non-tobacco use statement and join a help group that supplies you with nic gum and or patches OR YOUR INSURANCE GOES UP 250.00 BUCKS!
I tell them that I have been tobacco free ever since I got my E-Cig and that didn't even know anything about it . and said that they woould have to look into it to see if it will qualify -- As the rep said if it helpedyou to put down the tobacco then I should be ok -- but well see - I have no Idea as to the flavor --but the strength they are sending is 2mg? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread