Nicoticket Awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

amp79423

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Lubbock, TX, USA
I placed an order with Nicoticket late Sunday night or early Monday morning. Received an email from Clark on Tuesday that it would be going out on Tuesday and that the bottles had been overfilled! Went home for lunch today (ok...not really, I went home to stalk the mailman and managed to eat lunch while I was there) and my Custer's Last Stand and The Doodle were waiting on me with a born on date of 1/28. Awesome service, quick turnaround time. The biggest problem I have is figuring out how to wait the recommended 10-14 days steeping time on them. Thanks Clark for the great service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You are very welcome amp! The travel time from Omaha to Lubbock wasn't bad at all! On the steep front, I always recommend "dripping in the name of science" fresh from the mailbox - if it hits for you, but all means, vape it! I'd definitely hit the doodle first - CLS will benefit from the steep much more than SDC.

amp79423

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Lubbock, TX, USA
You are very welcome amp! The travel time from Omaha to Lubbock wasn't bad at all! On the steep front, I always recommend "dripping in the name of science" fresh from the mailbox - if it hits for you, but all means, vape it! I'd definitely hit the doodle first - CLS will benefit from the steep much more than SDC.

Thanks for the suggestion! The igo-l is ready for some new flavors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread