The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nicoticket--Betelgeuse

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by v1k1ng1001, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    Nicoticket's Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice) 65/35, frosted with menthol.

This e-liquid is unbelievable. The fruit flavors are bright and super delicious; neither artificial-tasting nor candyish. The flavors that you get in the inhale morph as you exhale. The menthol frost is super subtle, offering a cool dimension without distracting from the delicious flavor. Great vapor production and solid throat hit with no gunking. Just a consistent vape every time. My one reservation is that this might actually be too tasty to serve as an ADV for some.

Definitely impressed with nicoticket I can't wait to try some of their other flavors.

2. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

...Their creme brûlée - I bought the hype on the knowing perfectly well that want2vape has an unbelievably good one that was my adv for several months back in the day. A lighter flavored liquid with enough hints of the delicate flavors in the dense creaminess to keep you coming back for more...

Nicoticket's was an intense blast vanilla and caramel - a good vanilla caramel milkshake I'm sure, but no creme brûlée. The flavor is so strong that it is unvapable for me.

3. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Dang, I have some steeping.
    Well, that's OK - even if I find it as you did - I'd probably be able to mix that with some tobacco and enjoy it.
    That's how I'm slowly using up some things like vanillas and RY4's that on their own taste like chemicals or perfume.

4. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    Yeah, they're definitely not shy with the flavoring which is great for me as I usually add menthol and use protanks which tend to mute the flavor.

5. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

not saying it was bad at all... after buying one juice from them, I understand why some folks love them... quality stuff... I just like light light flavors... this one is quite the opposite... it's a kick in the mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.