Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Nicoticket's Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice) 65/35, frosted with menthol.

This e-liquid is unbelievable. The fruit flavors are bright and super delicious; neither artificial-tasting nor candyish. The flavors that you get in the inhale morph as you exhale. The menthol frost is super subtle, offering a cool dimension without distracting from the delicious flavor. Great vapor production and solid throat hit with no gunking. Just a consistent vape every time. My one reservation is that this might actually be too tasty to serve as an ADV for some.

Definitely impressed with nicoticket I can't wait to try some of their other flavors.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
...Their creme brûlée - I bought the hype on the knowing perfectly well that want2vape has an unbelievably good one that was my adv for several months back in the day. A lighter flavored liquid with enough hints of the delicate flavors in the dense creaminess to keep you coming back for more...

Nicoticket's was an intense blast vanilla and caramel - a good vanilla caramel milkshake I'm sure, but no creme brûlée. The flavor is so strong that it is unvapable for me.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Dang, I have some steeping.
Well, that's OK - even if I find it as you did - I'd probably be able to mix that with some tobacco and enjoy it.
That's how I'm slowly using up some things like vanillas and RY4's that on their own taste like chemicals or perfume.

...Their creme brûlée - I bought the hype on the knowing perfectly well that want2vape has an unbelievably good one that was my adv for several months back in the day. A lighter flavored liquid with enough hints of the delicate flavors in the dense creaminess to keep you coming back for more...

Nicoticket's was an intense blast vanilla and caramel - a good vanilla caramel milkshake I'm sure, but no creme brûlée. The flavor is so strong that it is unvapable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread