Nicoticket closing to new customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently signed up for Nicoticket's newsletter because I wanted to order from them soon but ran out of my vape allowance for now. Tonight I received an email from them that they are so backed up and are closing down for at least a week. They went on to say that if current "family" business keeps him busy enough he may cut off new customers altogether and just focus on current customers. He I'd mention that he may allow new customers through a referral only process via existing customers. Hope everyone stocked up on Custard's Last Stand.

I was really looking forward to getting in an order with Nicoticket next week for CLS and a few other juices now I'm not sure I ever will be able to. Sad days...

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I recently signed up for Nicoticket's newsletter because I wanted to order from them soon but ran out of my vape allowance for now. Tonight I received an email from them that they are so backed up and are closing down for at least a week. They went on to say that if current "family" business keeps him busy enough he may cut off new customers altogether and just focus on current customers. He I'd mention that he may allow new customers through a referral only process via existing customers. Hope everyone stocked up on Custard's Last Stand.

I was really looking forward to getting in an order with Nicoticket next week for CLS and a few other juices now I'm not sure I ever will be able to. Sad days...

Don't be sad! You weren't gonna order until next week, right? Well, the store will be open next Monday and you can order then! It is worth working with the owner regarding store closings. He is a master mixologist and puts out some good juice. He also knows his productivity and his limitations. Each and every bottle is mixed by him and his quality control shows in the product.

He is warning folks that there may be a process to limit orders other than closing. Don't know when or what that will be until he posts info on it. For me, I happy that I have been able to order and become an 'existing customer'. This stuff is good! Better than at least 90% of what I have ordered from other vendors. It has been a long process and I have a lot of mediocre to bad bottles of juice to show for it. I will get them vaped, just have to add something like Fire and Ice, Frenilla, or Absinthe to make them palatable.

Good luck with your vapequest, whether you go to Nicoticket or not. Hope you find juice that keeps you off stinkies forever!

indoorsindica

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
cathedral city, CA, USA
Vagabondnurse:10580344 said:

A certain master mixologist says "check your email for future instructions, and keep the email near, you will more than likely be able to order soon". Due to rules he cannot post here ;)

But keep the instructions quiet and come join us for some good times in the nicoticket virtual vapemeet thread under the vendors subforums ;)

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Taken from the newsletter Nicoticket sent to subscribers:

"If existing customer demand keeps me busy enough - there is an outside chance that we are done accepting new customers."

That is the problem.

Yeah but if you get the newsletter, then you're in the know, and he will certainly give a well enough advance if that is ever to happen. When he said that, that is just future speculation. Believe me when I tell you that if that were to happen, it'd be announced in the newsletter, with plenty of notice for everyone to get on board. No worries, see? :)

A certain master mixologist says "check your email for future instructions, and keep the email near, you will more than likely be able to order soon". Due to rules he cannot post here ;)

But keep the instructions quiet and come join us for some good times in the nicoticket virtual vapemeet thread under the vendors subforums ;)

Whew! I was scared there for a minute! Tell a certain master mixologist that at least one person is waiting with baited breath for that email and an opening. I hated trying for months to get my hands on other juices. And I totally understand weekly limits with a small business.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.

I'll vouch for you if you need me to.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I just found this vendor and had 2 items in my cart when he closed the doors......I hope that he is able to catch up and accept new customers because I really want that creme brulle and apricot vape everyone has been talking about:vapor:...maybe I will be lucky and get in next monday :) When the time comes a referal would be nice if needed.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Whew! I was scared there for a minute! Tell a certain master mixologist that at least one person is waiting with baited breath for that email and an opening. I hated trying for months to get my hands on other juices. And I totally understand weekly limits with a small business.

The certain mixologist liked you're post, so I think he knows :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I just found this vendor and had 2 items in my cart when he closed the doors......I hope that he is able to catch up and accept new customers because I really want that creme brulle and apricot vape everyone has been talking about:vapor:...maybe I will be lucky and get in next monday :) When the time comes a referal would be nice if needed.

I'll vouch for you dear! :wub:

Shy One

May 31, 2012
LA, CA
This is disheartening. I recently browsed their site after reading so many great reviews but didn't create an account as I had just ordered a bunch of juices. I figured I would order when I was ready for new juices....

Makes me think I should go to every vendor that has good reviews and create an account.

The fact they are in this position is a testament to how good their juices must be!

But I hate the whole referral idea - I don't post much - but that doesn't mean I would not be a good customer. JMHO ~ no offense meant to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread