Nicoticket Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vander615

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Red Boiling Springs,TN
So after seeing so much about this company and talking with the man himself,I decided to place my first orders with Nicoticket.I ordered Custards Last Stand,Grap3 Ap3,Very Vanilla Cupcake and Betelgeuse.The following are my thoughts on each.
All reviews based on using a K100 with an IGO-L with both a 1.6ohm micro coil with cotton wick and a .6ohm 4/3 coil with German Silica wick.

Custards Last Stand
50/50 PG/VG
12mg/ml nic
0 Flavor Shots
Flavor:What can really be said about this juice that hasnt already been said?It tastes like a well made Vanilla Custard.Nice strong vanilla flavor without being overpowering.Sweet and creamy without being overly sweet.The flavor is just spot on.Custards Last Stand is definately an ADV for me.
Vapor Production:Vapor production at 50/50 is OUTSTANDING.I was really surprised at how much vapor I was getting compared to some my other 50/50 blends from other vendors.There is this nice sweet spot when I get the IGO-L warmed up where vapor production and flavor go through the roof.
Throat Hit:Great throat hit with CLS.It is hard when using the IGO-L to give a good review on throat hit because,as everyone who owns one and tinkers knows,you can adjust the coil up or down in front of the airhole to tailor your throat hit to what you like.

Grap3 Ap3
Max VG
6mg/ml nic
+5 Flavor Shots
Flavor:I LOVE the flavor of GA.Just a hint of Concord Grape with a strong indication of a Grape Jolly Rancher.Not too sweet but sweet enough to put a grin on your face.This is another ADV for me and I have already placed another order for this in a larger size.I only got a 15ml bottle the first go around and I didnt stop vaping it till it was gone.It's that good.
Vapor Production:At Max VG it almost seems redundant to say that vapor production is OFF THE HOOK.I ordered Max VG for my amateur cloud chasing ambitions and it didnt disappoint.With the IGO-L they are less like clouds and more like a giant super cell.:D
Throat Hit:Again,even at Max VG,I get a good throat hit from this juice.I really need to start using my Protank 2 before reviewing so that I can give a better indication of throat hit.As said before,the IGO-L allows you to tailor your throat hit to what you like.

Very Vanilla Cupcake
20/80 PG/VG
12mg/ml nic
0 Flavor Shots
Flavor:I'm really enjoying the VVC.I get a nice vanilla on inhale with a sweet and creamy Butter Cream frosting flavor on exhale.The flavor just sticks with you,and that isnt a bad thing.I also played with a little DIY Flavor Fusion,mixing a little Grap3 Ap3 with it in one bottle and Betelgeuse with it in another bottle.From my experience doing both,dont be scared to add the Flavor Fusions to VVC straight from the website.This juice definately plays well with others.
Vapor Production:Again,at 20/80 PG/VG,it's almost redundant to say that vapor production is good.I was able to fill my room with tasty clouds of VVC.
Throat Hit:Throat hit was excellent with VVC.Even with the low amount of PG and a medium amount of Nic,I was able to get a really nice amount of throat hit.

Betelgeuse
65/35 PG/VG
12mg/ml nic
0 Flavor Shots
Flavor:What a great mix of fruit flavors!One vape fills your mouth with an explosion of fruit flavors without being overpowering on sweetness.While this isnt an ADV for me,I can definately see where it might be for some.Each vape has its own mix of flavors.One vape you might get Strawberry on inhale and Pineapple on exhale and then the next vape might show Mango on inhale and Strawberry on exhale.You can always taste the other flavors underneath though.Truly a unique juice.
Vapor Production:At 65/35 PG/VG I was surprised at the vapor production of Betelgeuse.Nice thick,rich clouds of fruity goodness.Vapor production exceeded my expectations in this ratio.
Throat Hit:Great throat hit from this juice as well.Nice juicy fruity throat hit that is just perfect for me.

I honestly dont see where you can go wrong with any of Nicotickets flavors.All of them are just as described on the website and I doubt you can find one that will disappoint.
While you are browsing the website,dont be surprised if the man himself,Clark,strikes up a conversation with you in chat.He will personally guide you in the right direction based on what you tell him you like and will work with you on future orders to dial in just the right ratios for you to make you happy.It isnt just his flavors that make Nicoticket special,but his level of customer service will be hard to beat in this industry.
Great juices,great customer service...Nicoticket is quickly becoming my goto vendor for my ejuice needs.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I haven't found a vendor who makes better vanilla vapes than Nicoticket. Actually, the fruit vapes are top-notch as well. My ADV is the Creme Brulee....that one I can't seem to put down. I vape it and a few other juices during the day but seem to be constantly refilling the creme brulee lol. I have been making sure to keep stocked up on it and placing multiple orders to ensure that I don't run out especially since there is a waiting-time for orders to be filled before they are shipped. People are finding out about this stuff and now its tough to get...so many customers and only one man to mix the orders. It is worth the wait tho.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Nice review on the juices, 615.

I have already re-ordered CLS and Betelgeuse three times. I'm getting ready to order Grap3 Ap3 for a second time (next order) as well. I will also be trying the cupcake, danish, and Apricot Ambition on my next order. But I also hear that his new fruit vape is coming out in a beta later this week. Ugh, for a new vendor that doesn't have hundreds of flavors, it seems that I'm still not able to order everything I want. That isn't even including the flavor fusions and the frosted/iced combinations.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
Ugh, for a new vendor that doesn't have hundreds of flavors, it seems that I'm still not able to order everything I want. That isn't even including the flavor fusions and the frosted/iced combinations.

Same here; I have not yet even begun to get all the flavor fusion combos I would like to try! I'm wanting to try Creme Brulee with various fruit fusions besides the raspberry(which is very yum, btw), and chocolate. Also want to get the Chocolate Carousel and try it with mint, cherry, vanilla and raspberry fusions. These are just a few of the combos I've been wanting to try.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
nice reviews Vander
So after seeing so much about this company and talking with the man himself,I decided to place my first orders with Nicoticket.I ordered Custards Last Stand,Grap3 Ap3,Very Vanilla Cupcake and Betelgeuse.The following are my thoughts on each.
All reviews based on using a K100 with an IGO-L with both a 1.6ohm micro coil with cotton wick and a .6ohm 4/3 coil with German Silica wick.

Custards Last Stand
50/50 PG/VG
12mg/ml nic
0 Flavor Shots
Flavor:What can really be said about this juice that hasnt already been said?It tastes like a well made Vanilla Custard.Nice strong vanilla flavor without being overpowering.Sweet and creamy without being overly sweet.The flavor is just spot on.Custards Last Stand is definately an ADV for me.
Vapor Production:Vapor production at 50/50 is OUTSTANDING.I was really surprised at how much vapor I was getting compared to some my other 50/50 blends from other vendors.There is this nice sweet spot when I get the IGO-L warmed up where vapor production and flavor go through the roof.
Throat Hit:Great throat hit with CLS.It is hard when using the IGO-L to give a good review on throat hit because,as everyone who owns one and tinkers knows,you can adjust the coil up or down in front of the airhole to tailor your throat hit to what you like.

Grap3 Ap3
Max VG
6mg/ml nic
+5 Flavor Shots
Flavor:I LOVE the flavor of GA.Just a hint of Concord Grape with a strong indication of a Grape Jolly Rancher.Not too sweet but sweet enough to put a grin on your face.This is another ADV for me and I have already placed another order for this in a larger size.I only got a 15ml bottle the first go around and I didnt stop vaping it till it was gone.It's that good.
Vapor Production:At Max VG it almost seems redundant to say that vapor production is OFF THE HOOK.I ordered Max VG for my amateur cloud chasing ambitions and it didnt disappoint.With the IGO-L they are less like clouds and more like a giant super cell.:D
Throat Hit:Again,even at Max VG,I get a good throat hit from this juice.I really need to start using my Protank 2 before reviewing so that I can give a better indication of throat hit.As said before,the IGO-L allows you to tailor your throat hit to what you like.

Very Vanilla Cupcake
20/80 PG/VG
12mg/ml nic
0 Flavor Shots
Flavor:I'm really enjoying the VVC.I get a nice vanilla on inhale with a sweet and creamy Butter Cream frosting flavor on exhale.The flavor just sticks with you,and that isnt a bad thing.I also played with a little DIY Flavor Fusion,mixing a little Grap3 Ap3 with it in one bottle and Betelgeuse with it in another bottle.From my experience doing both,dont be scared to add the Flavor Fusions to VVC straight from the website.This juice definately plays well with others.
Vapor Production:Again,at 20/80 PG/VG,it's almost redundant to say that vapor production is good.I was able to fill my room with tasty clouds of VVC.
Throat Hit:Throat hit was excellent with VVC.Even with the low amount of PG and a medium amount of Nic,I was able to get a really nice amount of throat hit.

Betelgeuse
65/35 PG/VG
12mg/ml nic
0 Flavor Shots
Flavor:What a great mix of fruit flavors!One vape fills your mouth with an explosion of fruit flavors without being overpowering on sweetness.While this isnt an ADV for me,I can definately see where it might be for some.Each vape has its own mix of flavors.One vape you might get Strawberry on inhale and Pineapple on exhale and then the next vape might show Mango on inhale and Strawberry on exhale.You can always taste the other flavors underneath though.Truly a unique juice.
Vapor Production:At 65/35 PG/VG I was surprised at the vapor production of Betelgeuse.Nice thick,rich clouds of fruity goodness.Vapor production exceeded my expectations in this ratio.
Throat Hit:Great throat hit from this juice as well.Nice juicy fruity throat hit that is just perfect for me.

I honestly dont see where you can go wrong with any of Nicotickets flavors.All of them are just as described on the website and I doubt you can find one that will disappoint.
While you are browsing the website,dont be surprised if the man himself,Clark,strikes up a conversation with you in chat.He will personally guide you in the right direction based on what you tell him you like and will work with you on future orders to dial in just the right ratios for you to make you happy.It isnt just his flavors that make Nicoticket special,but his level of customer service will be hard to beat in this industry.
Great juices,great customer service...Nicoticket is quickly becoming my goto vendor for my ejuice needs.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I've got more Grap3 Ap3 on the way in a bigger bottle...also Creme Brulee and raspberry fusion Very Vanilla Cupcake.All are coming in big bottles....I wont be ordering any more small bottles from Nicoticket....I dont really see a need to.:D
Thanks for the pat on the back.
small bottles...what are those.../jk

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA

I can't do that with my rda. Maybe I need to get an Igo-L.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Loving CB! Eager to try my bottle of CLS, but having trouble putting my CB down long enough to do so.
I am so glad I stumbled on Nicoticket.
I am done with samples now.
for me moving forward it is Nicoticket and Vermillion River (for my tobacco juices..............unless Clark's H1N1 can replace the current faves).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread