Dec 8, 2015
Florida
boyus.net

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I didn't mind the article as much as the commenters the, I don't smoke or vape so you shouldn't either group. Well all I can say is f**K them. I smoked for 50 yrs. and have been vaping for 3 yrs. I know that my health is better since I switched to vaping (my doctor confirmed it). What happened to, live and let live, I guess that isn't the case anymore. This country was founded on the principle that all men are created equal with certain inalienable rights, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. For any of that to happen I have to put up with crap that I don't personally like or adhere to from others. In turn others have to accept and allow me to pursue things that I enjoy, even if they don't. I feel that those jerkoffs are attempting to take away my right to pursue happiness in the form of my choosing. What's next my liberty, will they put me in jail for vaping. Maybe my right to life will be lost next, I think that some would have us return to smoking thus solving the problem. We wouldn't be vaping in their air, vaping in their public places, living in their world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread