Nicoticket Strawnilla and Cuttwood Unicorn Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

miamc12321

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2014
Sterling, VA
I just got done ordering a 60 ml bottle of Strawnilla from Nicoticket. Having heard many, many good things about this juice, I decided to take a chance and order the larger bottle. I've never tried anything from them, but I just figured if nothing else it could be a good one to switch out with so I don't run out of my very favorite ones as quickly.
I am very curious to know, however, how the Strawnilla compares with vapes like Unicorn Milk. Is it better than the latter, about the the same, or is the Unicorn Milk better? Just wondering what some opinions are about this ;)

Reactions: Kent Brooks

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Not the same at all IMO. Unicorn Milk (again opinion) is much better but it is so freaking over priced and I almost smell an intentional monopoly on it web wise. Nicoticket pricing makes it a good value and Strawnilla is a fan favorite (tons of fans on this site). My suggestion before you vape it is to leave it un-capped for 24 hours and let it breath (maybe a little longer if the nic level is high), steeping for a week or two would not hurt. You will find it "harsher", not in terrible way, but you will see.

I have chased after many of jucies trying to find unicorn milk, I have moved on to even trying to make my own.

What I can suggest that was on the same planet taste wise (meaning smooth) but not identical was madtownvap strawberry quick with 1 flavor shot (no need for more). I also found Bombsauce Shanna once steeped to be pretty good.

That is among 10 others I tried that I did not feel came close *and* for what I spent I just could have bought unicorn milk.

Last edited:

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Not the same at all IMO. Unicorn Milk (again opinion) is much better but it is so freaking over priced and I almost smell an intentional monopoly on it web wise. Nicoticket pricing makes it a good value and Strawnilla is a fan favorite (tons of fans on this site). My suggestion before you vape it is to leave it un-capped for 24 hours and let it breath (maybe a little longer if the nic level is high), steeping for a week or two would not hurt. You will find it "harsher", not in terrible way, but you will see.

I have chased after many of jucies trying to find unicorn milk, I have moved on to even trying to make my own.

What I can suggest that was on the same planet taste wise (meaning smooth) but not identical was madtownvap strawberry quick with 1 flavor shot (no need for more). I also found Bombsauce Shanna once steeped to be pretty good.

That is among 10 others I tried that I did not feel came close *and* for what I spent I just could have bought unicorn milk.

Have you tried this one Unicorn Milk Ejuice Eliquid for Vaping 30ML $9.50 | Slims Ejuice Official Store - Buy Premium E-Liquid E-Juice good price too.

Reactions: miamc12321

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I got a bottle of Unicorn Milk and I could hardly taste any flavor at all. Tried letting it steep for 2 months and still the same. Then tried a few drops of lemon juice to see if that might make it pop, still no luck and trashed it. Maybe I just got a bad bottle. But that happens from time to time with some other juices I've had, so I just take it in stride. Maybe my taste buds are still recovering from 36 years of smoking even though I've been vaping exclusively for 2.5 years.

EDIT: Well I thought I'd trashed the bottle. Apparently not because I found it near the back of my steeping cabinet. Probably been there 5 or 6 months. Opened the bottle and it smelled really good. Cleaning some clearos now and gonna give it another go.

Last edited:

miamc12321

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2014
Sterling, VA
I got a bottle of Unicorn Milk and I could hardly taste any flavor at all. Tried letting it steep for 2 months and still the same. Then tried a few drops of lemon juice to see if that might make it pop, still no luck and trashed it. Maybe I just got a bad bottle. But that happens from time to time with some other juices I've had, so I just take it in stride. Maybe my taste buds are still recovering from 36 years of smoking even though I've been vaping exclusively for 2.5 years.

EDIT: Well I thought I'd trashed the bottle. Apparently not because I found it near the back of my steeping cabinet. Probably been there 5 or 6 months. Opened the bottle and it smelled really good. Cleaning some clearos now and gonna give it another go.
I really hope you like it better. The smell was what made me want to try it to begin with. Let us know the outcome.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I have tried both Unicorn Milk and Strawnilla. Neither of them would I say is great, Boosted by Boosted is better.

Strawnilla was the better of the two for me, a slightly more interesting vape, but better in a tank than a dripper. When I used it in a dripper it had a distinct taste of pencil shavings, something that I found to be the case with all of the cream/custard offerings from NT (tried CLS, Frenilla, Strawnilla & Creme Brulee).
Unicorn Milk had a funny (not haha funny) aftertaste, but overall it was just OK, nothing at all special, just your bog standard Strawberry Custard, very similar to CRFT's Strawberry Blonde.
You could just save your money and mix up a batch, CAP Vanilla Custard 9% + CAP Sweet Strawberry 5% is close enough.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I have not. Is it pretty close?

Not yet. However I have tried A few from Slim's and they have really surprised me. Their cereal killer is pretty close. I'm trying the unicorn milk on my next order. One review says it taste just like cuttwood's. Worth a try at that price, I would get heavy flavor though.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I just loaded a tank of Unicorn Milk an hour ago for the first time. This is immediately up there as one of my favorite juices. I cannot compare, I've never had Stranilla. I am sure it's delicious also though. This Unicorn Milk is just so smooth and sweet at the same time, I'm getting HUGE clouds.

miamc12321

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2014
Sterling, VA
I didn't want to double post, but I couldn't find the edit button. It has disappeared on me. I just got home from work to find my Strawnilla sitting on our coffee table. I opened the bottle right out of the box, and smelled it. It smells amazing! I filled my tank, and took a right out of the box, freshly opened vape... it was very, very good. Strawberry, cream, not a lot of vanilla yet, but... is that cheese cake for some reason I taste? It is purty good. Thank you guys for input on it. I'm going to let it steep, and try it again after. Hopefully it will be even better.

Reactions: ThePulver

miamc12321

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2014
Sterling, VA
Strawnilla really pops for me about a month or two in. Some of the custard/cheesecake notes tone down and round out into a smooth vanilla. Matter of fact i think I need to load a tank of that on my lunch break
Hope you had a good lunch :) I'm really impressed with the flavor. I expected it to be purty good, but not this good. I think I'm going to try Wakonda next. I've heard really good things about it.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Remember, with Nicoticket, you get half off ONE TIME with the coupon code "BOGO" . Best to save that code until you find a few flavors you like, then place one large order and get half off ALL of your favorites. This way you can save some cash AND get great juice at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread