Nicoticket website is back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Let's just say it was like watching a train wreck.

Other descriptions can be found here.

He had a bucket of brown stuff sitting on the floor. He called it vanilla, and it's worth a lot of money evidently. I can't remember exactly how much, but it's the rare version so think hundreds if not thousands of dollars at least.

Plus he ages it, so it's even worth more than a lot by then. He uses those orange contractor 5 gallon buckets to store it in. Don't worry yourself about leaching BPA into the product; I mean unless you've heard Lester Holt talking about these buckets specifically, then you should be okay.

It's a good thing he didn't give up any of those recipes he promised after depleting his growing inventory during his liquidation process.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Your preaching to a guy who has survived the last 30 years with AIDS. I watched countless people thrown in the bottom of hospitals to die right beside me, the forgotten. We all have a story to tell. Making money off my misery, and telling my story to gain sympathy would just be plain ....ty. To each his own, congrats on making it to the other side.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Your preaching to a guy who has survived the last 30 years with AIDS. I watched countless people thrown in the bottom of hospitals to die right beside me, the forgotten. We all have a story to tell. Making money off my misery, and telling my story to gain sympathy would just be plain ....ty. To each his own, congrats on making it to the other side.

Stay strong, my friend...each day, each year is something to celebrate, I’m sorry that I cannot do more than give you my sincere good vibrations for a long healthy, happy life....but, if I could, I’d be first in line...

Reactions: Skeebo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread