Nicotine brands from Nic river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
Yes I use a calculator. I'm using the 15mg very sparingly but probably will cut it down. Me and my girlfriend are still on the first tank from two days ago that we are sharing, we both just take a puff or two when we are craving a cigarette as we both still have an occasional cigarette and want to stop. So that's the reason behind the insanity.

My advice these days is to use WHATEVER nic strength you need to keep you off those disgusting toxic cancerous stinkies. Be it 36mg.. 50mg.. Freebase.. salts.. Whatever It takes. Remember, it's not the nicotine that is the problematic part - it's those stinkies.

Obviously, try lower first - then increase if need be. Once you reach a point where you're not reaching for the stink for a while, then you can start slowly lowing it.

Reactions: IDJoel

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Liquidbarn :)
Well... this is a Nic River thread. ;)

I'm looking at the Nic River DIY starter kit which looks much better than the Liquid Barn one. NR includes the nic, 15 vs 10 flavors and 49.99 vs 63.99 (without nic).

Nic River:
DIY E-Juice Kits

Liquid Barn:
DIY eJuice Starter Kit

Is the LB CNT nic really worth having to build something from scratch?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So now that there's no CNT at Nic River, what's the consensus?

Current choices:
PurNic
Smooth Salts
Hit Salts
Glass (?) <-- What's this?
Chemnovatic

Not Sure? I have read Good Reviews about Chemnovatic. So I ordered a 500ml Bottle to try it out.

I'll post what I think when it arrives.

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
"Glass" from the site:

Glass Liquid Nicotine is processed in what is known as “tobacco kingdom” in China. It is reasonably priced, USP standards compliant and 99.9% colorless. Glass Liquid Nicotine values quality consistency above all else. As such, they strive to not only make consistent products but promote advancements in nicotine biotechnology.

...so it's from China.
I chuckled at this part: Purity: 100.1% - 100.5%
I'm leaning against being the guinea pig for this one.

I wish the reviews on the Nic River site were better. Seems like mostly bot reviews for most stuff.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Well... this is a Nic River thread. ;)

I'm looking at the Nic River DIY starter kit which looks much better than the Liquid Barn one. NR includes the nic, 15 vs 10 flavors and 49.99 vs 63.99 (without nic).

Nic River:
DIY E-Juice Kits

Liquid Barn:
DIY eJuice Starter Kit

Is the LB CNT nic really worth having to build something from scratch?

If you don't want the best don't buy it. If you have a look I have been quite active on this thread. I also bought CNT nic from nicriver a few months back when it was available. I have also posted the CNT 'specs' that I received from nicriver in the nicotine comparisons thread. In saying that I prefer buying nicotine from liquidbarn, especially now that they have CNT.

Last edited:

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
I personally use both the PurNic freebase and PurNic Smooth Salts. I have tried several brands from many different places and this was what I liked best. The juice I make is 6% nic (3mg from freebase and 3mg from salts).

I am almost out of freebase nicotine which I typically buy from vaperstek as it is EU sourced nicotine. Should I give the nic salts a try though from nicotine river? I’ve been out of the loop for a few years lol and I’m trying to catch up but from what I understand nic salts will be delivered through your bloodstream more efficiently?! Am I also correct in assuming that its not going to be so harsh to vape when your vaping really high levels like 50mg and up?

Please if you all could help me decide

Option 1: Vaperstek Premium EU Sourced Nicotine 100mg (Freebase)

Option 2: Nicotine River PurNic 100mg Smooth Nic Salt

I’m just starting to get into pod systems so should I go with the salts? Do your flavors taste at all different? I primarily use PG based TFA flavoring...

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I am almost out of freebase nicotine which I typically buy from vaperstek as it is EU sourced nicotine. Should I give the nic salts a try though from nicotine river? I’ve been out of the loop for a few years lol and I’m trying to catch up but from what I understand nic salts will be delivered through your bloodstream more efficiently?! Am I also correct in assuming that its not going to be so harsh to vape when your vaping really high levels like 50mg and up?

Please if you all could help me decide

Option 1: Vaperstek Premium EU Sourced Nicotine 100mg (Freebase)

Option 2: Nicotine River PurNic 100mg Smooth Nic Salt

I’m just starting to get into pod systems so should I go with the salts? Do your flavors taste at all different? I primarily use PG based TFA flavoring...

Thanks

I don't notice any flavor difference at all. I wouldn't go any higher than 50mg/ml and that high should only be used in pod type systems. If you are planning on going that high then definitely get the salts, I doubt your throat could handle 50mg of freebase.

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
If you don't want the best don't buy it. If you have a look I have been quite active on this thread. I also bought CNT nic from nicriver a few months back when it was available. I have also posted the CNT 'specs' that I received from nicriver in the nicotine comparisons thread. In saying that I prefer buying nicotine from liquidbarn, especially now that they have CNT.
I really do appreciate your input. I did ask if the CNT was worth the price difference of the kits.
I've ordered the Nic River DIY kit for now. But I will certainly be looking at LB for future purchases.

Thanks for your valuable input.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Anybody recommend some good flavorings I should buy from NicotineRiver? I have to spend over 50 bucks for the free shipping so not sure what else to buy lol.

Looking for simple recipes for the Nic salt.

Thanks!!!
What type of juices do you like? Fruits, custards, creams, bakery, etc.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Anybody recommend some good flavorings I should buy from NicotineRiver? I have to spend over 50 bucks for the free shipping so not sure what else to buy lol.

Looking for simple recipes for the Nic salt.

Thanks!!!

No Clue what type of Flavors you might like to vape?

But Pineapple and Strawberry are what I call Essential Mixers from Fruit Recipes.

As are Caramel, Vanilla, Butterscotch and Waffle are from the Dessert Recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread