Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I was also wondering if I possibly wasn't inhaling properly or something that caused me not to get a buzz (or maybe the juice didn't have nic)? A couple years ago when I smoked cigs I would get an instant buzz, same with nic juice. I was thinking that I would be super buzzed after a few inhales of 3mg, but I wasn't.
Can't say what happened with tasting nic juice, but the cigarette buzz is actually a lightheadedness caused by a lack of Oxygen to the brain.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
My state tests people for nictoine in the medical field and won't hire you lol

Wait seriously?!?! A state that has legalized "that other stuff" for recreational use discriminates against nic use? That is beyond messed up.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
To be fair, if you are a registered medical user of "other stuff" you can't work anyplace that accepts Federal dollars, which includes most hospitals and non-profits. In my state, if you are a nurse, you cannot get licensed if you use "other stuff" for example. It doesn't really matter if something is "legal" or not in a lot of arenas. Etc. There are certain employers that can't discriminate against you for that reason, but there are plenty that still do. The healthcare field is probably the worst for any nicotine or other user.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: puffon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread