Nicotine from My Freedom Smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
I just received a bottle of 100mg nic from MFS last week. I have only used it once and can't say much about the product itself, but it seems the same as the nic from Wizard Labs. Very clear and clean looking, thick amber bottle has a great, informative label and a childproof cap. I'm really new to all this, but I have placed 4 orders with them since August 14th and haven't been disappointed yet. MFS seems to be a very reputable company, good products, great packaging, fast shipping, excellent service. I don't see how you could go wrong on their nic.

KimchiMonger

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
I purchase majority of my flavor concentrates from Wizard Labs and love that company. However, for pre-mixed nicotine base, I've ordered two (250 ml bottles) from MyFreedomSmokes.com and will be ordering my third next week. No hassle order, carefully bubble wrapped and delivered in carefully packaged box to my door. My last order was 50VG/50PG - 24%Nic - 250ml bottle. Bottles are dark amber bottles and pour crystal clear. One of my orders had a copy of recent FDA inspection findings and nicotine levels lab report. The customer service has been excellent on a few other orders from same company. Highly recommended! 5 Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread