Nicotine River brand flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I ordered the sampler from nicotine river, of their “brand” flavors.

Included is a few desserts, a tobacco, and plenty of fruits.

I’ve tried all of them at the recommended %, and I gotta say, they are pretty damn good.

The fruits are good, they aren’t really my wheelhouse. However, all other fruits gave me this nasty sore throat, the nic river ones didn’t do that at all. They are unique, tasty, and I really enjoyed all of them adding a little mint and koolada.

I wasn’t a fan of the cream dream or heaven, but I will let those steep another week or so, and try again.

The strawberry biscuit is freaking delicious. I mixed that one at 5%, it sat a week, tried it, and I immediately made 60 ml.

I can tell the vanilla bacco needs some steep time, they usually do. It smells amazing, and will try it on Tuesday (2week steep), and again every week after that.

Overall they are simple, good mixes. I WILL be ordering the strawberry biscuit for sure. It’s just... really good!

Wondering what anyone else’s opinion on these flavors is! What mixes have you used them in, etc etc.

Thanks!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I ordered the sampler from nicotine river, of their “brand” flavors.

Included is a few desserts, a tobacco, and plenty of fruits.

I’ve tried all of them at the recommended %, and I gotta say, they are pretty damn good.

The fruits are good, they aren’t really my wheelhouse. However, all other fruits gave me this nasty sore throat, the nic river ones didn’t do that at all. They are unique, tasty, and I really enjoyed all of them adding a little mint and koolada.

I wasn’t a fan of the cream dream or heaven, but I will let those steep another week or so, and try again.

The strawberry biscuit is freaking delicious. I mixed that one at 5%, it sat a week, tried it, and I immediately made 60 ml.

I can tell the vanilla bacco needs some steep time, they usually do. It smells amazing, and will try it on Tuesday (2week steep), and again every week after that.

Overall they are simple, good mixes. I WILL be ordering the strawberry biscuit for sure. It’s just... really good!

Wondering what anyone else’s opinion on these flavors is! What mixes have you used them in, etc etc.

Thanks!
I use NR and I am not too clear on what you mean by their 'brand' flavors? Are you talking about Purilum? If so, there is already an ongoing thread here in DIY for that. If not, I didn't know they made their own flavoring? Please do tell.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread