Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Nicotine River has great prices on CBD. I got a 60ml bottle of 250mg/ml full spectrum CBD oil for $70. That price is unheard of from what I can find for prices (correct me if I’m wrong) and they have all the batch lab reports not to mention they are just a trustworthy vendor I’ve used for years. I’ll have it Monday and will report back but it’s an excellent deal from a solid source for any of you CBD users out there.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Nicotine River has great prices on CBD. I got a 60ml bottle of 250mg/ml full spectrum CBD oil for $70. That price is unheard of from what I can find for prices (correct me if I’m wrong) and they have all the batch lab reports not to mention they are just a trustworthy vendor I’ve used for years. I’ll have it Monday and will report back but it’s an excellent deal from a solid source for any of you CBD users out there.
I was wondering about their CBD> Please do report back.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Nicotine River has great prices on CBD.

Do they...(or anyone else you've run across)...carry CBG???

(CBD is CBG’s mother, and THC is CBG’s father, therefore CBG is very closely related to CBD, but they have different chemistries. Therefore CBD and CBG are different because CBG is mixed with a different compound of THC, making it more potent than CBD. CBG...like CBD...and unlike THC...is not psychoactive.)

[CBG has been shown to stimulate neurogenesis (brain cell growth)...similar to Nicotine...in Alzheimer's/senile dementia. CBG is also antibacterial, anticancer and helps in insomnia.]

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
94843063-D86B-429B-95A0-8E83FFB6AE35.png

this is what cannabinoid’s are in my nicotine River tincture. I don’t know of anyplace that separates and sells each individual cannabinoid but if you find one please share a link. I’ve had my Riversupply CBD oil for two days now and it is as good as any other I’ve tried but I don’t get a huge improvement from Cbds in general. Seems like a no brainer being it’s so much cheaper than anywhere I’ve seen.

Do they...(or anyone else you've run across)...carry CBG???

(CBD is CBG’s mother, and THC is CBG’s father, therefore CBG is very closely related to CBD, but they have different chemistries. Therefore CBD and CBG are different because CBG is mixed with a different compound of THC, making it more potent than CBD. CBG...like CBD...and unlike THC...is not psychoactive.)

[CBG has been shown to stimulate neurogenesis (brain cell growth)...similar to Nicotine...in Alzheimer's/senile dementia. CBG is also antibacterial, anticancer and helps in insomnia.]

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
View attachment 872529
this is what cannabinoid’s are in my nicotine River tincture. I don’t know of anyplace that separates and sells each individual cannabinoid but if you find one please share a link. I’ve had my Riversupply CBD oil for two days now and it is as good as any other I’ve tried but I don’t get a huge improvement from Cbds in general. Seems like a no brainer being it’s so much cheaper than anywhere I’ve seen.
I use it for pain and to sleep. Have you noticed if it is good for that? Currently using Koi.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use it for pain and to sleep. Have you noticed if it is good for that? Currently using Koi.
I use it for both of those reasons also and while I’ve never gotten much help with pain from any CBD product I’ve tried it does help me sleep and this tincture does that well. At the price they offer it’s worth a try for anyone interested, they have third party lab results available also so no reason not to trust it.

The o rahilly

Jun 17, 2020

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
A 60ml bottle ok but only 250mg cbd? For 70 bucks correct me if im wrong but thats a low dose of cbd
60ml of 250mg per ml, so 15,000mg cbd for $70. That's really inexpensive. I'm dubious about it but Nic River is indeed a reputable supplier. Something's weird, though...

Reactions: The o rahilly

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
60ml of 250mg per ml, so 15,000mg cbd for $70. That's really inexpensive. I'm dubious about it but Nic River is indeed a reputable supplier. Something's weird, though...
Sloth how are you? Hoping you are doing well considering. Are you going to check out the above
250mg/ml RVR™ Full Spectrum CBD
Very interested in knowing what you think after you have read the description. I am always confused in if it is 250mg per ml or the whole bottle.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth how are you? Hoping you are doing well considering. Are you going to check out the above
250mg/ml RVR™ Full Spectrum CBD
Very interested in knowing what you think after you have read the description. I am always confused in if it is 250mg per ml or the whole bottle.
I'm ok, just buried with all the fire-aftermath-stuff.
Definitely says 250mg per ml. I just have no idea how they'd manage that, except maybe they purchase bulk trim and make it from the trim. That's probably what they do. Trim is always a lot cheaper than buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread