Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
sorry if this has been asked before
I make my own juice now and I use about 6mg of regular nicotine.

If I switch to nicotine salts how do I know how many mg of salts I want to put in my ejuice?

I currently mix batches with 100mg regular nicotine and with the calculator it usually comes out to 4ml nicotine in a 80ml bottle

Would I just buy the 100mg nic salt and make it the same way?

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
sorry if this has been asked before
I make my own juice now and I use about 6mg of regular nicotine.
If I switch to nicotine salts how do I know how many mg of salts I want to put in my ejuice?
I currently mix batches with 100mg regular nicotine and with the calculator it usually comes out to 4ml nicotine in a 80ml bottle
Would I just buy the 100mg nic salt and make it the same way?
If you intend to go with 80 ml your first mix, might make only 5 ml. at 3mg.. It's easier to add more nic to a mix after the fact than thin the strength latter.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m too embarrassed to start a new thread to ask this so I’ll hide my dumb question in this thread.

If I have 1 liter 50/50 of 100mg nicotine salts and I mix it with 1 liter of PG and 1 liter VG what is my final nicotine MG?

I think it’s 25mg which is what I want, but I want someone to check my math. So I’d have 3 liters of 25mg nicotine.....I think?

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
You'd have 100mg divided by three, resulting in 33 and a third mg nicotine per ml.

You would need to add one and a half liters each of PG and VG to. your liter of 100mg nicotine salts to result in 4 liters of 25mg per ml.
Thank you!! Now you see why I hid my question in this thread, lol. I appreciate the help, I swear I’m not stupid, I just have a mental block sometimes with math and I have to give up and seek help or get a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread