Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I thought this would be a good discussion topic, since pods are typically designed for high nic, and some of the pods you buy pre-filled with juice like the Juul use nicotine salts.

So far the only juice I've found that you can buy by the bottle with high nicotine salt juices for pods is Mr. Salt E (other than juices that come in pods like the Juuls 45 mg nic salts, and pretty sure Njoy daily's at 45 mg nic are salts based on the smoothness). Has anyone found another juice bottle brand that uses nic salts?

Mr Salt E is a high VG juice (haven't found how high, but its thick), and I'm a high PG low VG vaper, so I had to mix it down with PG at 24mg NN nic (non-salts), to arrive at a a comfortable 36 mg very good vape for my Myjet pods. I also dyi, and currently experimenting with Nude Nicotine Nic salts. I've tried NN "signature" and "smooth", well the smooth isn't as smooth as I would like at 36 mg in a 80pg/20vg mix - on first vape it gives my throat a little itch. I haven't let my juice steep but a day though, not sure if that is part of the problem. I did add a drop of TFA "Smooth" but wondering if there are other additives that can smooth the nic hit (besides higher vg ration). Anyone who DIY's have a suggestion for additives that will smooth out nic? Any other suppliers of nicotine salts out there?

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I found this one, but I've never ordered from Level Up Vapor before:
» Nicotine Salts E-liquid

And thanks for the pg/vg ratio of Mr Salt E, i needed to know that for mixing.
Who's gonna go first to try this? :p Reads to be exactly like the JUUL tobacco which is awesome but IDK.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
:D
Hmm, personally i would have bought a 25mg Canolli and mixed it with the 45mg.
Wouldn't work for me, that would be a 60vg/40pg ratio and high vg isn't good for my lungs. I'm a 75 to 80%pg guy. And IMO most store bought juice flavorings are way too high so diluting it makes it just right. And cheaper to vape :D

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Eww. Didn't you guys um smoke "tobacco" once? lol Anyways, I went ahead and placed an order for the LevelUp Tobacco 45mg/Salt. Fingers crossed. I'm really happy with the MVE tobak at 36mg but want something better for refills.
Haha of course I smoked tobacco that's why I picked up vaping. My go to tobacco is natural tobacco extract from NET, the real thing. I'm mixing it now with Nude Nicotine nic salts and it's so good from a pod. Let us know how the level up juice is!

Reactions: DawnBella

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Eww. Didn't you guys um smoke "tobacco" once? lol Anyways, I went ahead and placed an order for the LevelUp Tobacco 45mg/Salt. Fingers crossed. I'm really happy with the MVE tobak at 36mg but want something better for refills.
    Almost still do. I vape a net juice so dirty, it has foam on top.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Please let me know how the level up tobacco is. I just got my order of 100 njoy dailys classic tobacco as nothing else has been doing the trick for me. I love the dailys, but still not sure where Njoy stands and I want to save money. I also ordered 2 smok osub minis (the mod without adjustments), and plan on using the endura t-18 tank on it. I just like the form factor and the fact that the whole side of it is the power button. I want to try the nic salt tobacco juice with the t-18 tank. I was thinking of ordering the fill my pod tobacco juice, but it has caremal in the flavor, I do not want anything too sweet. I had to get the osub mini from china, so ill be waiting to get it, so if anyone can offer good tobacco nic salt juice comparable to the juul or njoy classic tobacco flavor, please let me know!

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    The daily recharge was awesome for the 2 refills I had! I have 2 kits just sitting and waiting lol. I read something that their debt was bought out, but I really am not sure what that means when it comes to bankruptcy etc. But yeah, let me know what you think of level up, my endura t18 is mtl at 1.5 ohms, so I think it would be ok for nic salt juice.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    LEVEL UP Mild Tobacco 45mg Nic Salt

Hmm? I'm just gonna post fast findings.

1. Professional glass bottle with drop stick.

2. A thick liquid. Sorta thicker than liquid in JUUL pods.

3. Clear and bright color.

4. Smells sorta like a mix of leafs and chemicals. I guess like a tobacco leaf.

5. Vape production very good. Sorta like VG type cloud.

6. Strong but soft feel. If that makes sense. TH not as hard as JUUL salt 50mg but just fine.

7. Not sure I feel that JUUL buzz or satisfaction. Kinds feel a touch dizzy but not really?

8. Flavor. This is where I get disappointed. Reminds me of my local vapor shop guys. The guys that vape on a car battery and hide behind clouds lol Just kinds taste like the chemicals (maybe bad word choice) used to make the liquid. If LEVEL UP is reading... give me more flavor. Taste the sweetness of JUUL. More like that.

9. Very initial thoughts. It could grow on me because it vapes great and feels ok just wish it had more flavor. Very bland with strange, chemical like after taste.

10. Lil update: flavor profile somewhat better after shaking bottle for a bit which it says to do. Still not liking the flavor or lack of. Just my opinion of course. Quality deff there.

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    LEVEL UP Mild Tobacco 45mg Nic Salt

Hmm? I'm just gonna post fast findings.

1. Professional glass bottle with drop stick.

2. A thick liquid. Sorta thicker than liquid in JUUL pods.

3. Clear and bright color.

4. Smells sorta like a mix of leafs and chemicals. I guess like a tobacco leaf.

5. Vape production very good. Sorta like VG type cloud.

6. Strong but soft feel. If that makes sense. TH not as hard as JUUL salt 50mg but just fine.

7. Not sure I feel that JUUL buzz or satisfaction. Kinds feel a touch dizzy but not really?

8. Flavor. This is where I get disappointed. Reminds me of my local vapor shop guys. The guys that vape on a car battery and hide behind clouds lol Just kinds taste like the chemicals (maybe bad word choice) used to make the liquid. If LEVEL UP is reading... give me more flavor. Taste the sweetness of JUUL. More like that.

9. Very initial thoughts. It could grow on me because it vapes great and feels ok just wish it had more flavor. Very bland with strange, chemical like after taste.

10. Lil update: flavor profile somewhat better after shaking bottle for a bit which it says to do. Still not liking the flavor or lack of. Just my opinion of course. Quality deff there.
    Very good and entertaining review (guys vaping on a car battery lol) :D
    Your review reminds me of Vape Wild. Every flavor I tried from them had the same yucky chemically tasting sweetner or something, some loved it I hated it but it was cheap to make and cheap to buy.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread