Status
Not open for further replies.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Depends how you are rating the nic level. By how hard the Throat Hit is? The taste in your mouth?

Nicotine is super nasty chemical type taste in your mouth. If it really was 50 mg, that would have been the nastiest tasting juice you ever tried. Also the racing heartbeat and headache would be a taletale sign you OD'd on Nic as well.

Now throat hit, vapor production, leftover taste in your mouth: these are all affected by many different aspects of juices besides the nic.

I don't buy premade juice anymore, I refused to pay those prices a long long time ago. DIY is super cheap, and I use the money I save to buy mods. My quality controll is a lot better then a lot of suppliers out there also. I know exactly what is in my juices, and no one but me does the work.

Last edited:

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
The juice labeled 50mg...I am sure is not really 50mg....becuase i can vape it all day and not get a nic "buss" No dizziness nothing. Then I have tried 18mg from another vender and I did feel the nic rather quickly. And the "50mg" juice was not supposed to be vaped unmixed but it was so weak mixed I tried it and it didnt taste bad. I had to buy 100mg juice and add it to it with flavor to get the strenght I need. I know I have a high tolerance for nicotine and I know what it feels like when I've had too much I stop. (Rarely happens) Stow were do you get you unflavored juice from?

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Wow! Somthings not right here. I don't know anyone who sells 50mg to vape by itself. It usually would be sold for blending purpose. I'm kind of hardcore about mg. I only vape 36mg because that's what I need to keep off squares. I usually buy 100mg straight nic for blending purpose. Taking a 24 mg juice and making it vapable for me. I don't think I would vape 50 mg juice.
I'm not going to tell another person what to do. But Dude, That's strong! As far as it tasting as weak as 18mg. That maybe because of where or who you bought it from. It very well could be weaker! Hope you get it sorted out.
Dave

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
well, evryone makes mistakes....so we have to be careful and pay attention to how we are feeling while vaping...we start to feel lightheaded...time to take a break.

That is the moral of the story... and because everyone makes mistakes from time to time I didn't want the vendor named...

If I were the vendor, I'd want to know about it, though... (I'm not a vendor)

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
If it is a 5 ml bottle only labeled as 50mg and not explicitly 50mg/ml then it could just be the TVN (total volume of Nicotine) of the bottle. That would put the nic at 10mg/ml. Seems like a more likely case if the nic is really that weak. Grab an 8 ml sample and see if it compares. I would alert the vendor as well, perhaps they got the ratio wrong.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
If it is a 5 ml bottle only labeled as 50mg and not explicitly 50mg/ml then it could just be the TVN (total volume of Nicotine) of the bottle. That would put the nic at 10mg/ml. Seems like a more likely case if the nic is really that weak. Grab an 8 ml sample and see if it compares. I would alert the vendor as well, perhaps they got the ratio wrong.

Very possible... Never heard of anyone measuring that way, though... Another argument for standardized labeling. I'm in favor of the percentage method, which would make this particular sample a 1% sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread