Nicotine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy Vaper has wonderful flavors (I'm trying to decide what I want to order this time. I can't get all of them, even though I'd like to). But because of some stupid law or something, he can't sell nic. Even Jack has to get his nicotine elsewhere.:confused:

Now I realize it is bad form to talk about other vendors in a suppliers sub-forums, but since we are all in the same boat here, I figured I would share some info. MyFreedomSmokes is having an incredible Christmas sale. All of Chris' unflavored juice is 50% off his already low price. He has nic strengths up to 100mg8-o in PG, VG or a mix.

So I am going to buy a big bottle of unflavored juice from Chris at MFS and a bunch of flavors and little bottles from Jack at HappyVaper, and I will be very happy indeed! :D

Merry Christmas,
~A

Glenn54

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
personally i would buy from vapables.com if your looking for juice with nicotine they are canada based and i liked thier marlborough. plus they are based in canada. oh and that site was suggested by jack. thats where he gets his nicotine from

Personally I would use any product that is USA made, which is what I do, for the extra 3 to 5 bucks for 20ml to 30ml I think it's worth It.

Vendors like Freedomsmokes, Nhaler, Johnsoncreek (even thought there product seem to clog up atty's, if you cut it down by 10 to 15% it's fine, and has enough flavor to hold up, they should post that on there web site) and MsTsBakery.

These are the vendors Made in the USA that I've tried so far!

Keep you Atty cool and Wet:cool: and Go Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread