Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Use coupon code [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NIC4818VAPE to save 10 precent.
I have vaped NicQuid Peach Lemonade and it is amazing. At 50w the juice does amazing on vapor production and throat hit. It does not have a fancy bottle of juices that cost more than it but I think it is great for the price. This ejuice is amazing. I am going to add this juice to my current favorite list. I give it a perfect score at 50 watts and higher. It is almost as good as Dead Man's Party from the Standard which is alot more. I agree with TheRealMuffinMan that at lower watts the juice is close but not perfect. However, I think for ultra high wattage vaping this juice is one of the best. Here is TheRealMuffinMan's great Review:

"NicQuid

[/FONT]

Peach Lemonade

60/40 PG/VG

.6 nic

Flavor - 5/5

The flavor is spot on. It tastes like a tart and sweet lemonade with a bit of peach. With more sweet on the inhale, tart on the exhale, and peach throughout. It tastes just like a glass of peach lemonade.

Flavor Intensity - 5/5

The NicQuid motto is “dripping with flavor” and I can’t say I disagree with that. It is a very full flavored juice. The flavoring is strong and in no way diluted but pleasantly so, not overly flavorful.

Throat Hit- 3/5

Being a 60/40 PG/VG mix, it has a pretty hard throat hit but surprisingly not as harsh as you would expect. At 6mg nic, I had no problems vaping on a .4 dual twisted coil build with 5/32” air holes.

Vapor Production - 3/5

The vapor production was surprisingly good for a higher PG mix. It does not give you massive clouds, like a higher VG liquid, but on my setup described above it put out a nice amount of vapor.

Final Score - 4.0/5

Recommend - Yes "

Reactions: at1rest

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Oh.. I'm gonna order it tomorrow. What does it tastes like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with TheRealMuffinMan that it taste like "The flavor is spot on. It tastes like a tart and sweet lemonade with a bit of peach. With more sweet on the inhale, tart on the exhale, and peach throughout. It tastes just like a glass of peach lemonade."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread