Nifty site I found to get cheap misc parts and batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelOz

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2010
Czech Republic
I found this cheap Chinese site which has some interesting DIY electronics. Main thing is they're cheap and I've been told shipping is free (even on small orders).

I'm not personally into DIY modding, but I think if you're building your own mods, then you might want to check out : Buy Mini Servo, Emitter, LED Emitter, LED Light Strip & More Electronic Gadgets - DealExtreme

They do sell protected batteries at the best price I've seen, these are Trustfire batteries:
Battery, Batteries, Rechargeable Battery, Lithium Battery, Cell Batteries on Sale - DealExtreme

I'll just mention that I'm not affiliated in any way with this company, just found them to be a (possible) cheap source for modding parts and batteries.

mdocod

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Colorado
Plan on slow delivery and questionable product quality.

I would not suggest parting with hard earned money for cheap X-fire brand cells unless you do some research to figure out which ones actually have a decent track record of consistency and performance. Some are reasonable, many are pure crap. If you are like me, and believe that life is too short to suffer garbage products, then just spend a little more and pick up some AW or redilast cells. A quality cell in a quality battery-mod charged on a quality charger can last years of daily use. Spending a little more is not going to increase the cost of the "hobby/addiction" much in the long haul.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread