Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only one using a label maker to identify different flavors in cartomizers. The model that I use is a Brother P-Touch PT 2430 PC. It uses various widths of laminated vinyl adhesive labels which aren't damaged by eliquid. They're handy for labeling DIY bottles as well. The labels that I chose are 1/2" gold on black, and look pretty classy on a Leo.
DSC03680.jpg
DSC03682.jpg

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only one using a label maker to identify different flavors in cartomizers. The model that I use is a Brother P-Touch PT 2430 PC. It uses various widths of laminated vinyl adhesive labels which aren't damaged by eliquid. They're handy for labeling DIY bottles as well. The labels that I chose are 1/2" gold on black, and look pretty classy on a Leo.
View attachment 40759
View attachment 40760

I'm low tech - I use the caption stickers for scrapbooking, they stick well and ballpoint doesn't rub off (even sharpie will rub off - so ballpoint only!). I also use different colored ones and I can tell by the shape and color (for the pre-ballpoint labels) to easily grab the one I'm looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread