Night Owl Leather - Vaping accessories thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello all, my name is Michael Tully (tazzmann) and I am the owner of Night Owl Leather. Some of you have seen my threads on the Saber Touch holster and I have begun receiving orders, and I thank those whole-heartedly who have ordered.

I wanted to start this thread to let the ECF community know that I am not only doing holsters for the Saber Touch (which also fits the Silver Bullet), but am looking at expanding to cover more units and to make other accessories.

Some of the things I am looking at making (or have started making) are:

1. A holster for the Saber Touch Mini
2. Saber Touch Lanyard (should also fit the Mini)
3. Holster for the GLV

If there is anything else that you would like to see, please post it here and if it is possible, it might become the next product in my expanding line. If you request a holster for a unit I do not have, I may not be able to do it unless I can get that unit to test fit it with. Once I have one unit, I can make a template and send that unit back either to the requester or manufacturer of that unit.

The website to look at what I have now, is Night Owl Leather.

Have a great day and happy vaping!

Last edited:

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Bottle carriers are now available in plain style with either key-chain attachment or belt-loop attachment! Each bottle carrier holds three 5-6oz bottles or one 3ml bottle plus atty and batt(s). AND if you order a holster, you can select to add a bottle carrier for $6.95, which saves you $5.00 on the bottle carrier by ordering it as a combo! When ordering a combo, the coloring will be matched as well as basket-weave or tri-weave, but carvings will not since the area to carve is too small for most carvings.

DSC_8132.JPG

Last edited:

TunnelVision

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Maui
Thanks! If I can get one to test fit with, I will be able to make a template for each one. I COULD make one just off of dimensions, but as I was mentioning to another member via email, I wouldn't feel comfortable putting my name on it unless I KNOW it fits and works well.

Hi tazzmann,
I have a Journeyman Kaji box mod I can send you for a proper fitting :D
PM sent.....
Vape On.....

TunnelVision

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Maui
It was great talking to you also tazzmann..... I've been lookin for a carryin case to hook-up on my belt for some time for my mods, but haven't found any thing that interested me until last night when i happened to stumble on to this thread. Then I did a search, and found the thread where you made the Saber Touch Holster for Sir Lawrence. That's a beautiful mod for a mod. I'm thinking to myself, I got to have one of these made for my mods. So I e-mailed/pm'ed tazzmann, spoke on the phone last night. tazzmann/Michael is a great person who I feel comfortable with to send my journeyman too and I'm lookin forward to tazzmann doing his outstanding craftsmanship with leather for my journeyman..... Will be posting pictures soon....
Vape On.....

Last edited:

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Might turn into that if I can get enough models to test fit with. So far the response has been good from both the manufacturers and the wonderful forum members.

Unfortunately, I found out tonight that my shopping cart won't do everything I want it to do, so I am in the process of setting up a new shopping cart. This one does everything I want, so I shouldn't have to switch again. Unfortunately, this means that anyone who has ordered from me already will need to re-register their account on the new one. Hopefully, this won't upset too many people but the old one wouldn't let me do coupon codes, gift certificates, multiple product photos, etc. The new one will, so it should make the shopping experience better.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, I have the basic shopping cart set up (the new one) and will be adding more to it soon, such as photo's of the back of the holsters, etc. Plus I now am offering $20 gift certificates, so those who know someone who has a particular mod, you can give them a gift certificate for their birthday, x-mas, etc. :) As new products come on line, look for some coupon codes as well.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have added the 510/801/901/KR808/Ego/Riva/Tornado lanyards to the website. You can choose which device and what color you want. I can also put up to three letters underneath the slot on the front to personalize it some, just put what you want in the comments section when checking out. Look for more coming soon!

Also, I have a Kaji Box mod that I am working on a holster for. Look for it in the next week or so!

Tazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread