Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Saw that a new dual battery squonker is available – the Niagra from Nikola. Dual 18650, TC, and uses a standard bottle. Looks like it will be a handful. Definitely not something that can carried around with any degree of ease.

I do like the screen and the detonator-style button, and there’s a lot of functionality to the board (although it’s an unknown as to actual performance). Reasonable price of $60 on 3Fvape for the kit.

Their marketing copy is entertaining. According to Nikola, “The powerful design language embodies its masculine style to the best of its ability.”

If you watch the show and tell video, hit the mute button.

nic.JPG

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Saw that a new dual battery squonker is available – the Niagra from Nikola. Dual 18650, TC, and uses a standard bottle. Looks like it will be a handful. Definitely not something that can carried around with any degree of ease.

I do like the screen and the detonator-style button, and there’s a lot of functionality to the board (although it’s an unknown as to actual performance). Reasonable price of $60 on 3Fvape for the kit.

Their marketing copy is entertaining. According to Nikola, “The powerful design language embodies its masculine style to the best of its ability.”

If you watch the show and tell video, hit the mute button.

View attachment 738897

doesn't look like standard size bottle. look like specific size bottle needed

Reactions: stols001

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
doesn't look like standard size bottle. look like specific size bottle needed

To my eye it looks like there would be a lot of bottle options that would work. No way to tell for sure, of course, but since it's using a bottle with a tube, chances are good.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
that my reason buy fuchai ....... but no thanks to that door, none of any bottle fit :(

The Fuchai does have an odd little bottle. It's only 16mm in diameter and pretty short since it only holds 3ml, making it a tough one to find. The Niagara _seems_ to have the usual 18mm diameter bottle which would be much easier to source.

• Disagree
Reactions: SonnyCooL

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Dual batteries with only 6ml capacity is not a combination that makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Yeah 6ml with all that battery life? Why?
I upgraded the battery tubes on my pulsars to 20700, and with the massive juice bottle those things have I get an excellent combo of juice and battery capacity in a much more reasonable mod size. They are mechs though so there is that...

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Yeah 6ml with all that battery life? Why?
I upgraded the battery tubes on my pulsars to 20700, and with the massive juice bottle those things have I get an excellent combo of juice and battery capacity in a much more reasonable mod size. They are mechs though so there is that...
That's exactly what I thought. I could get more than the 10ml of juice from the squonkbottle out of my Squeezer before I have to change that single 2x700 battery.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I see a lot of comments here, has anyone actually picked one up though? I would honestly be more interested in this if there were a more compact single 2x700 version of it. @t8kiteasy, is this what you were referring to a few posts above?

My first and only dual battery squonk is the Basium, don't really feel I need another dual battery squonker right now. And doubt it would be this one if I did. I like the looks of this, but it's freaking huge, lol.

I would probably pick up a single 2x700 version of it if it were a good bit smaller.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I see a lot of comments here, has anyone actually picked one up though? I would honestly be more interested in this if there were a more compact single 2x700 version of it. @t8kiteasy, is this what you were referring to a few posts above?

My first and only dual battery squonk is the Basium, don't really feel I need another dual battery squonker right now. And doubt it would be this one if I did. I like the looks of this, but it's freaking huge, lol.

I would probably pick up a single 2x700 version of it if it were a good bit smaller.
Yes that is it.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia

I just ordered one. Been waiting for it to come out at a US retailer as a mod-only option, and Vapehappy was kind enough to do just that. I should have it by the weekend. I'll post my impressions (and hopefully not too many regrets) once I have it in hand and have used it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread