Nine news Australia ecig report

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesiG

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Rochester NY
'Stay with the tried and (pause because she was going to say true) tested method'
Yeah, right, 'tested' (they mean taxed), read the side effects of chantix, wellbutrin (zyban) or any of the other 'tested' methods, plus.. the things don't work! I have tried them all.... and ended bumming a cig from a friend at a bar after my Mom and Stepdad died (after 10 years analog free but always wanting one) and was hooked for another 4-5 years of yo-yo quitting/restarting BS. Got my magma on 8/23/10, accidentally quit smoking less than a week later. My biological father died on 2/4/11 and.... no analogs (had to up the nic to 36mg though).
Ignorant talking heads spewing government doublespeak really frosts my cookies!
:vapor:

Stonemull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
'Stay with the tried and (pause because she was going to say true) tested method'

Yeh, interestingly nicotine patches where recently added to the subsided medicines a few weeks ago, so with a prescription I think patches in australia are now $5 a packet instead of $30.
It also means that in the future there will be a lot of evidence for or against the use of patches and maybe someone will do a head scratch and realise that standard NRT simply does not work in the vast majority of cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread