Ninja Vapes Presents: The GUS Telescopic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinchellNomNom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Phoenix
Good review. Looks like a great device that could be better with a few revisions, top spring, etc.

I didn't realize your site was the one I read when I was setting up my phoenix rba with mesh wick. Hits like a champ. First atomizer and first rba coil for me.
Thank you.

Question. I need a mechanical mod. Looks don't matter too much, something durable with minimal moving parts or parts in general. 18650 or 18350. What would you recommend? I rather not pay 800usd. I purchased a phx clone for 8$ and im more than happy with build quality :)

Thx again ninja!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Well, here would be my rec's, from cheap to expensive (and, for the most part, from "meh" to "legendary"):

Bolt $35

(There are more chinese mods coming out- telescopes, GG clones, etc- but I havent used them)

Silver Bullet- $85

PAPS V2 or GUS tube mods, non-tele- $80+

GUS Tele V2- $135-$160

(And right in here there are some mods from the Phillipines, but they're obscure ATM and hard to get)

69 Mod- $180+

Chi-You $225+

GGTS (not a huge fan, but...) $250+

Caravela $225-$500+

Poldiac $244- $300 (Possibly the best on the market currently)

Hope this helps, and thanks!

Last edited:

WinchellNomNom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Phoenix
Well, here would be my rec's, from cheap to expensive (and, for the most part, from "meh" to "legendary"):

Bolt $35

(There are more chinese mods coming out- telescopes, GG clones, etc- but I havent used them)

Silver Bullet- $85

GUS Tele V2- $135-$160

(And right in here there are some mods from the Phillipines, but they're obscure ATM and hard to get)

69 Mod- $180+

Chi-You $225+

Caravela $225-$500+

Good stuff doesn't stay in stock it seems. Paps v2 seems like a fit for me, but not sure how long it will take to become available.

The Poldiac looks amazing, but a little too pricey to justify at my current level, but who knows. I'll pull the trigger on a mechanical mod Monday morning.

I was thinking about the smok telescope, but it seems they went vent hole crazy after the initial batch.. Seriously? 5 or 6 poorly drilled holes? The price is excellent though for the stainless version and smoothing rough production marks is easy enough.

I'm still looking, but i must say exclusivity and no availability has been annoying :)

Thx Ninja

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

kingdal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
The Far Side

Bolt $35

Silver Bullet- $85

GUS Tele V2- $135-$160

69 Mod- $180+

Chi-You $225+

Caravela $225-$500+

Hey Ninja just curious. What mods from the Philippines have you heard good things about? I have some friends who live there. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread