Nite Lite Vapor-Vapeport (Menthol Tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
095707283688.png

https://www.nitelitevapor.us/shop/a...6f8x8MJ2R3HSNQKo&shop_param=cid=5&aid=12.001&

This is the newest creation from Nite Lite Vapor. Not to be confused with the popular Cold Creek, which is a pure Menthol Vape. This is a very accurate replication of a true Menthol Cigarette. The Menthol flavor is very tame compared to the Cold Creek. You can taste the quality tobacco base easily with this vape. It's a perfect blend of Menthol and Tobacco. Neither flavor is overpowering, but both are very present and distinguishable. Very, very smooth and easy to vape. I'm not a Menthol lover, but I find myself vaping this several times a day for it's refreshing quality flavor. Personally, I find it on point with a Marlboro Mild. If you like menthol, or even if you don't, this flavor is worth a try.

Nite Lite Vapor is a small company and lately the sales have went through the roof. The owner is having to pause orders at times to catch up with pending orders. Although this is seen as an inconvenience to someone who is in a hurry to get juice, those of us that are regular customers know that it's worth the wait.

You can keep up with projected reopening times here. . .

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cial-nlv-nitelitevapor-com-powwow-thread.html

We talk a lot and if you don't want to have to wade through all the chatter, just go to the end and ask. Someone will answer you usually within a minute or two and let you know what we know. Gene keeps us updated regularly.

Thanks for reading. ;)

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
095707283688.png

https://www.nitelitevapor.us/shop/a...6f8x8MJ2R3HSNQKo&shop_param=cid=5&aid=12.001&

This is the newest creation from Nite Lite Vapor. Not to be confused with the popular Cold Creek, which is a pure Menthol Vape. This is a very accurate replication of a true Menthol Cigarette. The Menthol flavor is very tame compared to the Cold Creek. You can taste the quality tobacco base easily with this vape. It's a perfect blend of Menthol and Tobacco. Neither flavor is overpowering, but both are very present and distinguishable. Very, very smooth and easy to vape. I'm not a Menthol lover, but I find myself vaping this several times a day for it's refreshing quality flavor. Personally, I find it on point with a Marlboro Mild. If you like menthol, or even if you don't, this flavor is worth a try.

Nite Lite Vapor is a small company and lately the sales have went through the roof. The owner is having to pause orders at times to catch up with pending orders. Although this is seen as an inconvenience to someone who is in a hurry to get juice, those of us that are regular customers know that it's worth the wait.

You can keep up with projected reopening times here. . .

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cial-nlv-nitelitevapor-com-powwow-thread.html

We talk a lot and if you don't want to have to wade through all the chatter, just go to the end and ask. Someone will answer you usually within a minute or two and let you know what we know. Gene keeps us updated regularly.

Thanks for reading. ;)

Great review, I can't wait to try it, DK!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Might I just add to your great review...

Vapeport is definitely not a mint vape. It's an innovative juice in the NLV line up as it's not only a great menthol, but it is incredibly versatile. It can be vaped alone or used as a mixing juice. It has the ability to mix with other e liquids and actually mellow out/soften out the vape, while adding just a hint of cool. It is GOOD, really good. Try differing amounts when you mix. You'll have a new liquid with varied nuances each time!

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Might I just add to your great review...

Vapeport is definitely not a mint vape. It's an innovative juice in the NLV line up as it's not only a great menthol, but it is incredibly versatile. It can be vaped alone or used as a mixing juice. It has the ability to mix with other e liquids and actually mellow out/soften out the vape, while adding just a hint of cool. It is GOOD, really good. Try differing amounts when you mix. You'll have a new liquid with varied nuances each time!

I have to agree with the Golden Queen. And thank you for your input Mrs. K +AT I believe it is. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread