May 22, 2010
Central GA
Reactions: Opinionated

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
For those who want to heat and stir your juice.
Hadn't seen this one posted myself.

Looks like the U.K. has them already, as someone in the U.K. is selling it on eBay:

E Liquid Mixer E juice Mixer Juice DIY kit Nitecore brand new NFF01 | eBay

I never thought I would ever see one of these at a decent price, all the ones I have seen before were just way to much money. That E-bay price is not bad, if they were in the USA and a slightly better price, I would get one. I don't do a lot of large batches, but the few that I do, could possibly benefit from one of these. :unsure:

KAS

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I never thought I would ever see one of these at a decent price, all the ones I have seen before were just way to much money. That E-bay price is not bad, if they were in the USA and a slightly better price, I would get one. I don't do a lot of large batches, but the few that I do, could possibly benefit from one of these. :unsure:

KAS

I have an email in to Nitecore directly in order to find out more about where we can actually purchase these, if we can purchase from Nitecore, and what the cost is..

So.. when they email me back we will know more i believe..

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have an email in to Nitecore directly in order to find out more about where we can actually purchase these, if we can purchase from Nitecore, and what the cost is..

I can't do one right now, I am broke. :(
I have bought nothing at all sense January, and I don't know when I can again, but if the price goes below $100.00, and in the USA, in a couple of months it might be possible. I think the ones I saw before, were in the $250.00 to $300.00 range, even when I had the cash I would not do that.

KAS

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I can't do one right now, I am broke. :(
I have bought nothing at all sense January, and I don't know when I can again, but if the price goes below $100.00, and in the USA, in a couple of months it might be possible. I think the ones I saw before, were in the $250.00 to $300.00 range, even when I had the cash I would not do that.

KAS

I was looking around ebay just for fun, and did find a magnetic stirrer from china for 37.00. God knows how long it would last as the going rate seems to be around 100 - 125.. but it may be worth looking into.

I'm just curious more than anything right now.. I have a couple months where more nicotine each month is all I can do (and absolutely needed) but after that I can probably make a couple pricier purchases again on top of my nicotine purchases.

As i have transferred from stocking up equipment to stocking up DIY, I figure it's also time to look at various equipment that will make my life easier. In worst case FDA scenario, I have myself, my husband, my son and at least one sister in law to worry about and who will all look to me..

That's a lot of e juice. Overall.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I was looking around ebay just for fun, and did find a magnetic stirrer from china for 37.00. God knows how long it would last as the going rate seems to be around 100 - 125.. but it may be worth looking into.

I'm just curious more than anything right now.. I have a couple months where more nicotine each month is all I can do (and absolutely needed) but after that I can probably make a couple pricier purchases again on top of my nicotine purchases.

As i have transferred from stocking up equipment to stocking up DIY, I figure it's also time to look at various equipment that will make my life easier. In worst case FDA scenario, I have myself, my husband, my son and at least one sister in law to worry about and who will all look to me..

That's a lot of e juice. Overall.

I was stocking up a lot last year on both the DIY and hardware, then it all came to a screeching halt. I did always want to get one of these mixers, maybe I just want to watch the fluid swirl around. :?: I am just mixing for myself so I probably don't really need it, I mix 2 batches of juices in 240 ml quantity, that I vape around 120 ml of per month each. I got tired of making small batch's every month. Right now I use a coffee cup warmer for a few hours after I mix, then just shake em.:|

KAS

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There's lots of build it yourself projects on YouTube for magnetic stirrers. Some use the magnets and motors out of old hard drives along with a variable 12V power supply to build them. Others glue two magnets onto a computer cooling fan and mount it all in a project box. Both use a potentiometer to control stirrer speed.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I was stocking up a lot last year on both the DIY and hardware, then it all came to a screeching halt. I did always want to get one of these mixers, maybe I just want to watch the fluid swirl around. :?: I am just mixing for myself so I probably don't really need it, I mix 2 batches of juices in 240 ml quantity, that I vape around 120 ml of per month each. I got tired of making small batch's every month. Right now I use a coffee cup warmer for a few hours after I mix, then just shake em.:|

KAS

Your way ahead of me..

(I deleted the rest of my post because it seems more understandable spoken than written.. lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
There's lots of build it yourself projects on YouTube for magnetic stirrers. Some use the magnets and motors out of old hard drives along with a variable 12V power supply to build them. Others glue two magnets onto a computer cooling fan and mount it all in a project box. Both use a potentiometer to control stirrer speed.

I have seen several posts about doing something like that, I really don't want one that bad.:|

KAS

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID

KAS
I'm with ya Kas; it is definitely nifty, maybe even bordering on neat-o, but I can't justify $125+ (if U.K. offerings are any indication of price) on "optional" equipment given my budget right now. I find I am willing to tolerate a fair amount of traditional shelf time for that kind of moolah.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Your way ahead of me.. i was off in lala land thinking everything in vapeland was hunky dory until right before 8-8.. no stocking up done prior to that, then I didn't really have any stocking up money so was being hopeful that everything in vapeland that i might want would continue to be available since I was poor, then provape closed.. then i came up with some extra for stocking up..

So for me.. the stocking has only just begun! But in the last couple months i have spent upwards of 2,000 on stocking up..I have to slow down now, and just concentrate on nic for a bit, as a result. Lol..

I think my stockpiling actually started Dec of 2013, I stated by getting nicotine, I have enough in my freezer for myself, for about 20 years. Last year I was starting to buy larger bottles of flavoring. Threw the years I have also tried to get Provari's, Reo's, and Rev3 Billet Box's, also a bunch of different tanks and atomizers. I read all the warnings and reports in 2013, about the FDA getting involved, which scared the :censored: out of me. So I have had a few years to prepare. I still want a few more things, but most everything is on hold.

KAS

Last edited:

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA

Wondering how much on of these will set me back. I thought I was done ordering things for a while. Well I saw this and that idea changed. Just 1 more thing ::wink:: At least that's what I will tell my wife lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread