Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
First off, I am in no way affiliated with NiteLiteVapor. I'm using a Prodigy V3.1 at 3.7V, a Boge standard resistace cartomizer at 3ohm. They ship at lightning speed and their customer service goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Bounty Hunter - 65pg/35vg - 16mg - What can I say. I'm not even going to compare this with AVE's Boba's Bounty as other reviewers have. Bounty Hunter is in a league all it's own. Clouds of vapor, nice TH (not overpowering), and the flavor is out of this world. A nice smooth tobacco vape with hints of vanilla and caramel all tasted on the inhale and exhale. I've finally found an all day vape with this juice...90ml's prove it and it's not lasting long here. My hubby is a picky person and is also really enjoying this. If you like a sweet tobacco vape, then here it is folks.

Vapor - 5
TH - 5
Flavor - 5

Sundance - 65pg/35vg - 16mg - This is a nice morning vape for me. Nice tobacco flavor to get me going and compliments my morning coffee nicely. This isn't an all dayer for me but definitely a keeper. Their website says it has undertones of vanilla and creme. I can taste the vanilla but not the creme but this could just be me. It's well balanced and I recommend this to anyone that likes a vanilla tobacco. This juice is what I consider a rougher hitting tobacco on the throat. Still a great vape. Hubby likes vaping this after having dinner.

Vapor - 5
TH - 5
Flavor - 4 (I can't taste the creme but it could just be me)

Capparillo Cafe Latte - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - Now this is what I call an awesome coffee vape. Nice and smooth without any burnt coffee tastes. I'm in love with it. Just the perfect blend of flavors. Vanilla and caramel really work well with this juice. This one is another keeper. I've been on a search like many others looking for that perfect coffee vape. I recommend this to anyone wanting a coffee vape without any burnt taste like so many other vendors have. Highly recommended by me. Hubby hasn't tried this one because I'm hiding the bottle. It's fantastic and I don't want to share (I know I'm mean) until I order a bigger bottle.

Vapor - 5
TH - 4
Flavor - 5

Cold Creek - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - I received this as a free gift and was on the fence about trying it. I smoked menthols for most of my cigarette career but could never find one that even came close to a menthol cig. This juice is a blend of menthol and mint. I took a small draw at first then emptied the carto. I can't get enough of it. It cools your mouth and lungs. I am going to order a big bottle of this one. Hubby didn't care for this one but he doesn't like menthol at all. At least it's safe and I get to enjoy ALL of it...LOL.

Vapor - 5
TH - 5
Flavor - 3 (I love it but hubby doesn't like menthol vapes so I'm putting it at the middle)

Vanilla - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - I'm not a big fan of just plain vanilla but this one is okay. Not something I can vape all the time. The flavor is smooth and spot on. For people who want just a plain vanilla vape, give this one a try. Hubby loves this one. I rated the flavor as a 3 because I didn't care for it as much but he loved it. Goes to show that taste is subjective.

Vapor - 5
TH - 3
Flavor - 3 (only because I'm not a plain vanilla fan but hubby loves it)

**I have several other flavors but I'm letting them steep and will do another review. Please keep in mind that what I like, you may not.:vapor:

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'm now visiting the other 4 flavors that I received. I forgot that these had been steeping for a week so I decided to go ahead and try them.

These are running on a Prodigy V3.1 at 3.7V loaded in 1.6ohm dual coil cartomizers.

Line Rider - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - If you are a 555 lover, I recommend this juice. It reminds me of when I first started vaping DeKang's 555 but without the nasty aftertaste nor is it as strong. This is a nice vape but something I don't think I will buy again only because I overdid on 555 when I first started vaping. Hubby is enjoying it but said that it is a one time deal with him also. It has a light nutty flavor and not overpowering. If you like 555, you'll really enjoy this one.

Vapor - 5
TH - 4
Flavor - 3 (a good flavor but one we both can do without)

Goldrush - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - HOLY COW!!! I'm getting another bottle of this. I can't explain what my tastebuds are doing right now other than the happy dance. If you smoked Camel's, GET THIS. It's got to be the best camel flavors I've tried. I let hubby take a few draws and he agrees...now I lost my bottle. It's a tasty vape...words can't describe it. Please folks, give this a try. 4 cats paws up for Goldrush!!!

Vapor - 5
TH - 5
Flavor - 5 (a must have in your collection)

US Marshall - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - This is a nice flavor but drier than the others. Very closely resembling an unsmoked Marl/boro. You know that smell when you first open a new pack? That's what this juice tastes like. Not overpowering, not mellow, just right. If you like the taste of how a fresh pack of cigs smell, you need to try this one. Hubby likes a strong flavored vape so this one isn't to his liking but it is to me.

Vapor -5
TH - 4
Flavor - 3 (I like it but hubby doesn't so I'm putting it at middle ground)

Saddle Up! - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - This is a flue cured tobacco. I am getting a sweet tobacco flavor on the inhale and exhale. I can live with this one. I like sweet vapes and this one fits the bill. There is another hint of flavoring (honey I think) but it's lite and makes this very enjoyable. I've tried different vendors out there that overpower flue cured with too much honey flavoring but NLV doesn't. It's well balanced. Hubby agrees with me on this one.

Vapor - 5
TH - 5
Flavor - 5

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Saddle Up! - 65pg/35vg - 24mg - This is a flue cured tobacco. I am getting a sweet tobacco flavor on the inhale and exhale. I can live with this one. I like sweet vapes and this one fits the bill. There is another hint of flavoring (honey I think) but it's lite and makes this very enjoyable. I've tried different vendors out there that overpower flue cured with too much honey flavoring but NLV doesn't. It's well balanced. Hubby agrees with me on this one.

+1 on Saddle Up! I like that it's a little sweet, but not too much. It's a nicely restrained juice, subtle rather than bold. Perhaps flavorful restraint is an oxymoron, but that's what I get. By contrast, Sundance was too wild and woolly for me. I never quite got past what seemed to me a cacophony of overly bold flavors.

Then there's Bounty Hunter. If my experience is representative, Bounty Hunter is apparently addictive (having worked it's way into my starting rotation of daily vapes), but I'm happy to have Saddle Up! waiting in the bullpen for middle relief.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
Thank you so much for the review Hairball! i know nlv will be my next vendor i order from, been waiting for your review so i know what to order.
Based on this review i will get 5 of the ones you reviewed. Awesome prices too!
I also know you are fairly picky about your juices *earn a carto* so this was a fairly strong review.

It will have to be an extremely good coffee flavor to sway me from W2V's campfire coffe.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
actually, BWB makes their own absolute for a few juices and has a couple of different extracted bases... Don just goes nuts in the cabin you know?

I have only had a couple... but I am pretty confident that it's flavorings and absolutes... but no flavourart as far as I can tell...
NLV does a good job... cheap enough to try anyway... I really like the bounty hunter... it's supposed to be a tobacco liquid... but I enjoy it more like an ry4 kind of tobacco...

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
For me, the vanilla white cake flavor in Bounty Hunter pushes it beyond RY4 territory entirely and all the way into the Dessert vape category.

Ordinarily I vape bakery/dessert juices only as a momentary respite from my daily rotation of about ten tobacco liquids, since dessert sweetness starts out yummy and delicious, but fairly quickly ends up cloying and tiresome for me. Yes, I have about 100 dessert liquids in my juice stash, but that's because I'm a sucker for their written descriptions, which make them sound sooooo good, just like, well---dessert. In reality, though, rich and/or sweet vapes are terrific for me only for about ten minutes twice a day, but usually not more than that. Bounty Hunter is a singular exception. Despite my initial uncertainty about it, Bounty Hunter has won me over (a more accurate term might be "seduced me"). I've been vaping Bounty Hunter on and off throughout the entire day for weeks now right alongside (and sometimes in front of) my stable of favorite tobacco flavors.

My 3ml sample bottle of Saddle Up! is almost gone, and I look forward to getting the 30ml bottle I ordered over the weekend. NLV's version of flue-cured is a more straight-ahead tobacco, nicely calm and restrained (in a good way).

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
billherbst...I wouldn't call Bounty Hunter a dessert flavor by any means. It is a sweet tobacco vape. I can't taste a vanilla white cake flavor in the juice at all. Are you sure you're vaping Bounty Hunter?

hairball,

LOL. Yeah, I'm sure I'm vaping Bounty Hunter. Differences of perception and experience, as is often said, are what makes the world go 'round, especially in e-liquids. All I can say is that I've read numerous posts that mention vanilla cake flavor in Bounty Hunter, and I definitely taste it, too. Doesn't mean there's actually any of that flavor used in Bounty Hunter, but that's the overall impression some of us are left with. YMMV, and obviously does.

captcpu

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you for the reviews! I'm awaiting my first order with NLV, hopefully coming tomorrow, and now see a few more from your review I'd like to try. I'm very intrigued by your comments on Gold Rush. I smoked Camels for 20 years, but when I took up vaping couldn't stand the juice knockoffs. Switched to "Cowboy" and haven't tried anything Camel flavor since. I ordered NLV's version in a never ending sense of optimism... So, I hope my experiences is similar to yours. Be nice to have that taste back!

Thanks again!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
hairball,

LOL. Yeah, I'm sure I'm vaping Bounty Hunter. Differences of perception and experience, as is often said, are what makes the world go 'round, especially in e-liquids. All I can say is that I've read numerous posts that mention vanilla cake flavor in Bounty Hunter, and I definitely taste it, too. Doesn't mean there's actually any of that flavor used in Bounty Hunter, but that's the overall impression some of us are left with. YMMV, and obviously does.

I can see your point but haven't heard the cake batter thing yet. It's like FSUSA's Wyatt Earp...I've heard everything from great to jalapeno peppers to wet stinky socks. I think once you hear it, it sticks in your head and that's what you "think" you are tasting...LOL. Me...I love wyatt earp and can't taste cake batter in bounty hunter. All the same, I am really enjoying it. I never thought I would find an all day vape because I constantly change flavors but I have with this one. I have it in my lungs more than any other flavors that I have.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Thank you for the reviews! I'm awaiting my first order with NLV, hopefully coming tomorrow, and now see a few more from your review I'd like to try. I'm very intrigued by your comments on Gold Rush. I smoked Camels for 20 years, but when I took up vaping couldn't stand the juice knockoffs. Switched to "Cowboy" and haven't tried anything Camel flavor since. I ordered NLV's version in a never ending sense of optimism... So, I hope my experiences is similar to yours. Be nice to have that taste back!

Thanks again!

I smoked Camel's on and off. I couldn't find a juice that even came close other than this one. I think you will be happy with it. It's not spot-on but comes very close.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I think once you hear it, it sticks in your head and that's what you "think" you are tasting...LOL. Me...I love wyatt earp and can't taste cake batter in bounty hunter. All the same, I am really enjoying it. I never thought I would find an all day vape because I constantly change flavors but I have with this one. I have it in my lungs more than any other flavors that I have.

hairball,

I haven't vaped any of the various cake batter juices, so it was revelatory for me to be toking on Bounty Hunter one day and suddenly think: "What is that extra flavor beyond the vanilla? Wow! It's like white cake!" But then, as you say, the power of suggestion can be very sneaky, so I don't know if I was unconsciously pointed in that direction by the posts I read.

Whether or not you taste what I taste, we agree that Bounty Hunter is downright addictive. I am definitely not an all-day vape kind of guy---I keep 13 PVs on my desk and 12 more at my bedside, each loaded up with a different juice (mostly with dual coil cartos, but also three bottom-feeders), and I change from one juice to another about every five minutes. Still, I find myself vaping Bounty Hunter these days roughly half the time. That's amazing for me. Whatever it is, there's something about Bounty Hunter that is very satisfying.

I got my recent order from NLV today with another 30mls of Bounty Hunter, but also 10ml bottles of US Marshall, Goldrush, Saddle Up!, and a 6ml freebie sample of Capparillo Café Latte. Haven't tried the coffee yet, but the new (to me) tobacco vapes (US Marshall and Goldrush) are very pleasing upon first vaping. In my analog decades I wasn't a Marlboro or Camel smoker, so I have no memories of what those brands tasted/felt like, but both juices are good. My first reactions are that they're not at all similar to the Dekang Chinese takes on Marlboro or Camel---they're much better.

Both hve a bit of sweetness, but not a lot. Certainly not too much. US Marshall is the simpler and more straight-ahead of the two, bright with good punch and an almost "clean" taste, while Goldrush is more complex and multi-toned, including some peripheral flavors I can't identify. Saddle Up! is less sweet than either of them, with slightly less throat hit at 24mg, but more flue-cured smokiness. In color, all three juices are close to transparent with subtle shadings---pale amber for US Marshall, pale gold for Goldrush, and very, very slight pale yellow for Saddle Up!---quite unlike the bold reddish-orange tint of Bounty Hunter.

I don't know what tobacco base flavorings NLV uses, but I like them.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I don't know what they use for their tobacco base either. Whatever they use it's addictive for sure.

If you like a menthol/minty vape, try their cold creek. I woke up a little stuffy this morning and couldn't seem to shake it. I popped on my carto and waaalaaaa...sinus cavities opened up. Not too strong but just right. It even went will with my morning coffee. I smoked menthols for the better part of 28 years and could not find a menthol juice that even came close to what I smoked. This one does and it's good. I'm glad hubby doesn't like menthol at all...I get to keep my bottle all to myself...LOL.

My Sundance carto tank is almost empty. When it is, I am going to give the Renegade RY4 a go and report back here about it.

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
I placed another order with NLV a few days ago, I wanted to try Bounty Hunter in the PG/VG mix, as the first one I ordered was the 100%VG, and due to the reviews here, ordered a few of the other NLV juices too (Renegade and Goldrush).

PS, the 100%VG Bounty Hunter is THE THICKEST VG juice I have, the stuff -barely- will draw up into a syringe with effort, FWIW.

Got the order today and am looking forward to trying the other offerings this weekend.
But the real message here is that they included a sampler of their Vanilla and Caparillo.

Wellsir, I had an AHA moment today.
I trusted my gut instinct (and I wanted to prove something to myself)
I decided to dump the vanilla into the two bottles of Bounty Hunter. :shock:

My senses told me Bounty HUnter was a vanilla tobacco, and they offered me a free sampler of their vanilla...it HAS to be the same vanilla I told myself...

And it is. I split the sampler up between the two bottles, vaped it, and it is the exact same flavor, just enhanced, I don't notice any difference in the flavor at all except more vanilla, which I like.

Try it for yourself and see! :toast:

I am definitely not an all-day vape kind of guy---I keep 13 PVs on my desk and 12 more at my bedside, each loaded up with a different juice (mostly with dual coil cartos, but also three bottom-feeders), and I change from one juice to another about every five minutes. Still, I find myself vaping Bounty Hunter these days roughly half the time.
I'm exactly the same way. I carry my bottle caddy everywhere I go with 5 different dual coil cartomizers loaded and ready to go, and constantly switch them up. But Bounty Hunter is always in there one as a pure fill, and two usually blended with some other flavor of the day to mix with it.

I think I may now order another bottle of the vanilla and try adding it to the other NLV juices, and see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread