NJ NY PA vapers unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
DIRTY JERSEY VAPERS

Is having there first meeting on Saturday November 21st at 3:00 pm at the Muldoon’s pub locked in the Rockaway Mall in Rockaway N.J.
Just off RT 80 minuets from 280 and 287. I am currently trying to get in touch with local suppliers and see if any of them would like to join in the festivities. Bring any thing you would like to sell or trade. We will be providing alcohol and paper towels for sterilizing equipment so you can try each other’s devices. If I can get my hands on any thing to raffle we will have one and the proceeds will go to spiky to help toward the study she is conducting on second hand vaper. This may be the most important meeting we will ever have. The town of Paramus on Monday the 23rd will vote on a law to make indoor vaping illegal in all places of public accommodation. We hope you will join us and help spread the word. Let me know if your coming and if you are bringing any one. I made a reservation for 15-20 people but have to give a more exact # asap

IsxFun

Aug 31, 2009
Food and Drug Administration placed a report that was against the use of electronic cigarettes and condemned E Cigarette as a harmful smoking alternative for smokers, but many of the physicians didn’t agreed on this report and was not fully convinced. The majority of physicians declared E Cigarette as a healthy smoking alternative.
Joel L. Nitzkin, the chairperson of AAPHP (American Association of Public Health Physicians) wrote a letter to FDA and says, “We urge FDA to make public the laboratory data behind the July 22 condemnation of electronic cigarettes, along with comparable data on pharmaceutical nicotine products and conventional cigarettes. Then, on the basis of these data, either fully justify or retract the July 22 condemnation of electronic cigarettes”.
AAPHP has challenged FDA to justify their report against E Cigarette. In their letter, they are clearly sending the message to FDA that E Cig is not dangerous to that much extent that FDA have shown on different medias and newspapers. AAPHP states that E Cigarette is perhaps an excellent alternative and advised all smokers to switch to E cigarette as it is completely safe. Now let’s see whether FDA will be able to justify the condemn report or not.
SORRY NOT ALLOWED TO POST URLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread