njoy adapter i made until i wait for my shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
went out to 7-11, picked up a disposable auto battery and njoy carto's. It was a rip off but oh well. The batty was brand Logic which i just over torqued at the threads and it came right apart! some thin gauge wire and 5 minutes of soldering and BINGO back in action!

anyways, the batty died so i took it apart and made a crude adapter to get me by.

a120sw.jpg

1zg9dmv.jpg

again, very crude, but it works. tons of vapor. just like an ego batty performs XD.

Yeah, was gonna boil it, but i said screw it and just took the cylinder with a dremel and reinforced cutting disc. These are so simple it aint funny. no wonder e-cigs are so cheap! Imma convert one of my .... Vodka bongs into a electronic nicotine .... delivery system.

Drip a a small pool until it touches the wick and use an air flow sensor to activate the atomizer (which i have in a parts pin from a logic auto battery purchase) and drill another hole with a glass bit for a carb. This will prolly have 3-4 atomizers in parallel with a 1 cell lithium polymer @ 5000mah 40c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread