njoy recruiting high end juice manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
I guess that could be looked at another way...

Do any of those juice makers have the resources or clout to take on the FDA or other regulatory bodies? Perhaps by doing this, they maintain their own individuality but gain the power of having a big name in the industry lead them through the red tape.

True that but do we want an industry of sell outs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
So we have "professional" vapers and now people who mix $1 per ml liquid are "artists".
Sorry, but this made me lol more than worry about BT sniping the boutique mixers.

Very true but good life vapor iant high priced but good juice. They signed up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I guess that could be looked at another way...

Do any of those juice makers have the resources or clout to take on the FDA or other regulatory bodies? Perhaps by doing this, they maintain their own individuality but gain the power of having a big name in the industry lead them through the red tape.

At least Njoy got off their stance of tobacco or menthol flavors only. This marks a big change at the FDA lobbying level.

I don't understand why the tin foil hat mentality of the OP has a stronger draw for response on this board than potential good news. After the elections very few bothered to respond to the possibility of good things resulting from it in the vaping world. But go back to the comment period of deeming regulations and those threads were jumping with the "the sky is falling" crowd.

Hey people, a local campaign in New Mexico drew the attention of the vaping community. The ONLY big name company to jump in to protect vaping rights was Njoy. http://vaping.com/news/help-defeat-rep.-liz-thomson-victory

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I don't understand why the tin foil hat mentality of the OP has a stronger draw for response on this board than potential good news. After the elections very few bothered to respond to the possibility of good things resulting from it in the vaping world. But go back to the comment period of deeming regulations and those threads were jumping with the "the sky is falling" crowd.

Hey people, a local campaign in New Mexico drew the attention of the vaping community. The ONLY big name company to jump in to protect vaping rights was Njoy. http://vaping.com/news/help-defeat-rep.-liz-thomson-victory

Meanwhile they let the most anti vaping state representative in the nation (Paul Ray of Utah) go unchallenged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread