NJOY to Discontinue Flavors, Takes Additional Steps to Prevent Underage Electronic Cigarette Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedrojam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Central USA
This is BS. Taking the extra flavors away isn't going to prevent anything. Besides, every njoy display I've ever seen only had regular tobacco and menthol. Just checked their website and they only show the additional flavors of clove, strawberry, vanilla, and apple. Wow, HUGE variety there. Good grief, enough gestapo tactics already.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
So that probably means they anticipate the judge ruling electronic cigarettes to be a tobacco product.
Sounds like they are getting their ducks in a row.

Once I heard this news I immediately placed a stocking up order on flavors.
Worst case scenario, all juice makers go out of business.

I sure hope I'm wrong, but it looks just like writing on a wall to me.

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
I almost smell a government rat here.

1. We have a Federal judge sitting on a law suit against the FDA by companies importing Chinese nicotine products.

2. A short time later the Chinese juice manufacturers decide that the highest nicotine strength safe to sell is 26mg.

3. The judge still sits on the case.

4. Now the Chinese juice manufacturer decides to do away with all but tobacco flavors. (remember ASH's statements about candy flavors and children).

5. New laws appear that regulate the use of e-cigs in public.

6. Coming soon, a ruling by the judge that the e-cig is indeed a tobacco product that falls under the jurisdiction of the FDA.

7. The FDA announces regulation and control of all e-cig related products.

8. Some kind of tax or fee is applied to all e-cig related products imports.

But this is just if I am a conspiracy buff, which I normal am not.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Well think if theres no tabaco and only flavor people are vaping then how will they call it a tabaco product, what will they do next ban vaping a flavor, I can't wait to see that Law suit !!! hahahahah

Listen vaping is here to stay even if we all had to buy off the black maket, face it we all would at this point, you can also get anything in the world off the net or a private connection somewhere,, Vaping is here s to stay folks for a long long long time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread