NLV NiteliteVapor.com Sundance V2 and Vanilla Strait !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
wanna start by Saying that this review is Meant to Help people that are looking to try finding a juice they might like and to guide them in making their vaping more pleasurable, I know how much they helped me in my first couple of weeks of vaping and I was looking at getting different juices. I'M IN NO WAY A SCIENTIST , MIXOLOGIST, CHEMIST, nor the words of wisdom in this forum, this is barely a review or my opinion if you wish.

with that out of the way , I will say that I have not found many vendors that can replicate what I have found @ NLV. Reason why I say this is because in these four months I have spent well over $2000 in vaping and of those $1000 where liquid related, BWB,Halo,FSUSA,Pink spot, Copper Creek, Johnson creek, Vermillion River, Vapor talk, Mad vapes, Alien Visions, Quicnic, ECBLEND and a bunch more, Not criticizing other vendors, out of all those NLV has in my view the best customer service and Pricing for their products.

Their juice price is as follows
10ml - $3.50
30ml - $10.00
130Ml - $40.00

compared to some of the above mentioned Vendors of $20 and up for 30ML , in other words you can try 3 10ML flavors for $15.50 SHIPPED Priority mail. Why customer service is the best ? because I have sent a lot other companies emails regarding popular juices and Nobody has given me the respect and time that Gene has , letting me know he had some bounty hunter left over if I still wanted some, Constant personal contact like if Gene knew who was on the other side of the computer.

Anyways this is a Juice review, so let me get to it.

Sundance V2
I bought this flavor in february , I think what defines this flavor is the aftertaste or exhale if you wish, like all NLV flavors they have excellent TH for a 65PG/35VG mix, and vapor as well, but when you exhale that kick of fruits( orange for me ) is what defines this liquid. it is Like Bounty hunter, that cake batter taste but with a Orange exhale to it .IF you are looking for a Liquid that is sweet but not caramel sweet, more vanilla sweet with a Citrus kick this is It. I'm steeping my bottle right now because I'm enjoying my BH and Renegade a lot more at this moment but every week I drop a ML into the atty and it is refreshing. Like most NLV juices this juice is Orange Colored and because of the 65/35 ratio it does do a number on cartos, but man it is well worth it.

Vanilla Strait
I have tried a couple of vanilla flavors , the one that comes to mind is Quicnic's bacconilla and I was not impressed. There was a person that was not too impressed with NLV BH and Renegade and was looking to trade so lucky me I did, he threw in a 10ml bottle of Vanilla strait, don't know if he tried it or not , looked pretty full to me, he sure missed out if you ask me. This Juice has become a favorite of mine right a way. 5ml gone already and used the other 5ml to enhance a bottle of 6mg BH i have. I don't know how many different vanilla flavorings gene uses but man o man the vanilla really shines on this one , Very sweet , excellent throat hit and Vapor, and with all that vanilla I can still taste the tobacco flavor that NLV uses which is to me part of the secret why out of the 4 juices I've tried so far 3 are my favorites. IF YOU LIKE VANILLA , This is the one you must try.

Juice Specifics and Equipment used

Sundance V2 - 18mg - 10ML bottle born date 2/2012
Vanilla Strait - 24mg - 10ML bottle born date 2/2012

Tested on provari V1 on 2 attys Bauway LR306 - 1.5 ohms @ 3.7-3.8V and Ikenvape IO6 -1.7,1.8ohms @ 4.0V , the vanilla strait is now in a Boge SR tank tastes just as good.

Like I mentioned since these are darker juices , they do take a toll on the cartos , I've been replacing every 3-4 days for BH,renegade, as well as Vanilla strait, well worth it. Attys are doing great.

NLV info ( NO, I do not work for them HAHA)
www.nitelitevapor.us

Their liquid is made in the USA

THANKS FOR READING !!! Happy :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread