no. 7 disposable e cig red led flashing not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlozzi200478

Mar 28, 2011
ma.
does anyone know why my new no.7 disposable e cigs keep dying on me,they are good for 500 puffs each but they wont last longer than 1 day for me,i noticed the last puff had a funny taste and then the red led on the end flashed 10 times,no longer producing any vapors and does not work period,everytime i try to puff them now it just flashes 10 times, can this issue be fixed,i read about the micro switch and blowing into the inhaler end,but nothing works,im so ...... i was very excited about these when they were working,now i hate them.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I don't know about that model, but I will tell you this: that e-cig probably holds about 1ml of e-liquid (the nicotine juice stuff) at most and most vapers use about 3ml per day. The companies that tell you that one cartomizer is equal to a pack of smokes are lying to you and can't be trusted. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but you are just being ripped off and you are getting from the e-cig exactly the amount that it will hold. There's nothing "wrong" with it except that it's a junky e-cig.

The good news is that now you know that this technology can work to keep you from smoking. It's time to read up and buy a real e-cig with a good reputation that won't promise miracles that it cannot deliver. MOST e-cigs that we talk about on this forum will be 100x better and more reliable than that no. 7 disposable.

You can even get a great e-cig for $30 (the Riva510) that will last you for most of the year, all you need to do is refill it with the e-juice.

Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread