No 901 or 510 adapter option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to put together a full kit order (just a test for now...hope to order for real soon) for a v2. After choosing a full kit the adapter list only has 801? What happened to the rest of the adapters?

They must of sold out cause of the preorder shipping. I;m sure they will have them back in stock pretty soon as they are still an option for the V2 for sure.

Derek

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Hey Adeem .... Extra adapters are found below the prodigy v2 (you order separately) I just added more 510/901's V2's to stock, so if you originally wanted to order one of those, you can now.

Does that mean "Wife willing" if i place an order for just the The Prodigy V2 Adapter *Stainless Steel* Ace/mini = 901 adapter its in stock and would ship monday? Just asking cause it shows 2-3 weeks. *I should just order another Prodigy V2* NEED MONEY!

Last edited:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Does that mean "Wife willing"

Man, that sounds familiar. I placed an order...THEN told my wife. That usually means an instagib death for me... but she was surprisingly supportive... I think the fact that I told her it was like a portable hookah and I got an extra unit for her softened the blow :D

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Man, that sounds familiar. I placed an order...THEN told my wife. That usually means an instagib death for me... but she was surprisingly supportive... I think the fact that I told her it was like a portable hookah and I got an extra unit for her softened the blow :D

LOL!! :D

Funny, i told my wife just last night that "IF" she still smoked, my life would be a hell of alot easier and she would listining to me when i talk about ecigs insted of ignoring me! She's tells me "Thats all you talk about" and "Your spending wayyyy toooooo much money on that ecigs" "You'd be better off smoking regular cigs". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reverse my life about 2 years ago and i'd have to buy 2 of everything!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread