"No Atomizer Found" message keeps appearing on Wismec Reuleaux Mini mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my mod for a few months now. I paired it with the Crown 3 mini tank and it's been working well.

The problem I have now is that it keeps saying that there is no atomizer found when I know my tank is screwed on tightly. What I've tried to do is lightly hit it on my palm or re-screw the tank back in so that it detects the tank and it starts working again. But now I can barely vape without getting that message and I'd have to re-screw the tank over and over just to vape a few times.

I've tried updating the software but that hasn't helped. I haven't overcharged it or anything. While I'm on the overcharging bit, the battery doesn't last as long now. It used to last a day and a half max but now it lasts less than a day even though I don't vape on it a lot.

But the main point is how do I fix the no atomizer found error and if anyone can explain to me why the battery is being wonky that would be great.

Thanks!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I would agree that it’s either the contact on the mod or the tank most likely, as late NRG as the atomizer is screwed down right.

As for the battery, how old is it? How have you been charging it? Internal, external, specs? The more in depth the info you can provide, the better the advice you might get. All I can say is, even if you have the best batteries changing under optimal circumstances, they will still get old and not work so well.

I would agree that it’s either the contact on the mod or the tank most likely, as late NRG as the atomizer is screwed down right.

As for the battery, how old is it? How have you been charging it? Internal, external, specs? The more in depth the info you can provide, the better the advice you might get. All I can say is, even if you have the best batteries changing under optimal circumstances, they will still get old and not work so well.

It's a few months old at best, probably around 3 months cause this is my most recent mod. It only has an internal battery so I can't charge it any other way. What do you want to know in terms of specs? I've only been using it on VW mode.

Check the spring loaded 510 pin on the mod. It should move up and down with some gentle poking. You can try to gently pull it up if it seems to be stuck. It should then be able to make contact.

I tried poking it to see if the spring is stuck or not, but it still gives me the message unless i lightly hit it with my palm again, as in the whole thing, not just the mod.

I'd try the Crown on a different mod.
It could be a coil/base connection issue in the tank.
Also try a different atty on the mod.
Process of elimination....

What is an atty? I dont have a different mod for the tank. if i need to buy one then would you have any recommendations? i would say id have a budget of 40-50 pounds

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    What is an atty? I dont have a different mod for the tank. if i need to buy one then would you have any recommendations? i would say id have a budget of 40-50 pounds
    Atty is any RTA (tank), RDA (dripper), RDTA etc.
    You might take your setup into a vape shop and see if they can find the problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread