No boba's but tried.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
Welcome to the forum, Vale46. Always good to see a fellow Brit on here! I must admit, I couldn't stand Flue Cured - it tasted the way straw smells! Just goes to show how personal taste is!

Next time you're ordering from Liberty Flights, I strongly recommend you give some of the Vermillion River e-liquid a go. Kentucky Peachwood is amazing!

JJ

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
Personal taste is what it is and Kentucky peach wood is unvapable, for me. Worst e liquid I've tried. Does it need steeping? Don't know but will have another go in a week or So. Even the smell of it is rank! Sorry jj but that's just the way it is, and it's like that!(just my opinion). Or maybe I've had a duff batch.

Only just seen this, Vale. Sorry - just the way it goes, I'm afraid. I think I'll hold back from making any future recommendations, though!

I stocked up on the Peachwood about a week ago, so I doubt you got a different/bad batch. I've never needed to steep Vermillion River, but you might as well stick it in the cupboard for a couple of weeks and see if it changes for you. I'm guessing it's the VR tobacco base that you don't really like because the peach is just, well...peach! That same tobacco flavour is in most of the other VR juices that I've tried, so at least you know to stay away from VR now!

JJ

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
No worries pal. I've got odd taste anyway, I married a French girl(that's not the odd bit, ha), and I don't like cheese, and the French are like 'what a weirdo' ! Anyway lib flights sent me 2 bottles, mistake I think. Jj you can have the unopened bottle if you pm an address to send it. That was the idea of this thread that a curtain brand my suit more than others,
Ie ave juice, love so far, and like I said haven't even tried boba's. at least I know vermillion ain't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread