NO CONTESTS!! NO GIVEAWAYS!! We just specialize in low priced GENUINE Coils at Quiet Man Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burntislander

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 30, 2015
Brandon, FL
QMV-LOGO.jpg
ecf-logos-and-face.jpg

Above all else, it is QMV's hope that all the smokers out there kick their addiction. I am an ex-smoker and was able to quit cigarettes completely because of vaping. I have not touched a cigarette from the moment I started vaping and that was November 2013.

One of our customers (her name is Jennifer and she left us a review) is 65 years old and smoked for over 50 years. She tried every smoking cessation product out but was not able to stop. She even tried acupuncture and hypnosis.
Two years ago, her son who is a vaper gave her a Kanger kit and e-liquid. She was dubious at first but decided to give it a try. She told me "This is the God's honest truth, since that very same day I started vaping, I haven't had one cigarette... and that was 2 years ago."

About Us:
Quiet Man Vapors was established by initially marketing the Kanger e-cig product line on eBay under the seller name quiet.man.1. We encourage you to take the time to review our feedback. We have sold over 100,000 coils.
We never have sales or offer coupons. We just try hard to keep our prices as low as possible. We currently carry the Aspire, Innokin and Kanger coils (atomizer heads).

Please be assured that quietmanvapors.com only carries genuine OEM products from the official manufacturers stated in the listings. All of our OEM products are purchased directly from the company and not through any trading company. Our goal is to provide you, our customers, with the highest quality products, great prices, rapid shipping and excellent customer service.

Why the name Quiet Man? It's a John Wayne movie that is one of the best movies of all time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread