Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
BTW
<rant>
i have been doing a lot of background reading and from it i gather that if you do not not include at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity to your daily schedule, this whole ecig thing is just a waste of time because your body can not dispose of your body's waste products, your body needs at least a minimal level of physical activity to function as the biological being that you are. excessive physical inactivity is in itself destructive.

to test if my body was still normal i took a tablespoon full of MCT (medium chain triglyceride) and most of my aches and pains disappeared and my energy level at least doubled indicating that my normal state was as if i had just come from a hard day's work and my body was exhausted (MCT is an easy to burn fat that can bypass an exhausted insulin/glucose system) (it is used by body builders to extend their workouts beyond their normal capabilities). this indicated to me that my normal state was in fact a state of exhaustion.

unfortunately MCT is burned off by your body very rapidly and so is not a long term solution to my pains and very low energy level. but it is fun to temporarily be almost a pain free, energetic superman by comparison. i used to use alternate therapy before the VA made me quit it in favor of all their medical tests and dangerous drugs that turned me into a zombie blob. any stuff that i still have is about 10 years old, and i only had MCT, Ginkgo Biloba, and MSM to experiment with, i just ordered about $200 worth of "alternate" stuff because i was amazed how well this experiment worked (off pursuing yet another dream to get back to my "bad health" of 10 years ago), "bad health" is better than no health at all. :)
</rant>

James

August 07 smoked 01 cigs, 39 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 3355 cigarettes not smoked in 96 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 3355 Cigs = $939.40 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $2025.59 in 92 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month, using snus + PV + Stonewall right now

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hell quas I'm out of shape and I walk everyday and exercise in a pool pretty much all year around.
I figure with all that I'm a healthy out-of-shape.:lol::lol::lol:

--------------------------------------------
Indiana or Georgia?? Act NOW!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...live-indiana-georgia-act-now.html#post1685232
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 useless batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
----------------------------------------------
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
quasimod

when i was in your condition at your age i would get drunk on hard liquor before i exercised, i could do twice as much exercise painlessly that way, unfortunately i can no longer tolerate alcohol and my arthritis makes it too painful to even walk much.

James

August 15 smoked 09 cigs, 31 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 3635 cigarettes not smoked in 103 days by using snus, Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 3635 Cigs = $1017.80 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $2025.59 in 92 days on this stuff but bare in mind that i have 3 months worth of supplies and my old cigarette cost was $330 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread