No flavor after cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Can't say I disagree with this. Just got my 801 last week and the flavor of that is MUCH improved. My 510 was never bland though...until now.
MidnighToker.....I think we're comparing apples to oranges here...I admit the 801 provides great flavor as well as the 510...just a different type of vaping sensation.My comment to the OP would be to question why his atomizer needed a cleaning to begin with? Reduced vapor production? or hard to draw on? I have been using the same 510 atomizer for two months now and have yet to clean it.it works as good now as the first time I used it...maybe I am just Lucky(no pun intended)here..LOL:)The Wiz!

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
I just cleaned a couple atomizers by soaking them in vodka, and after letting them dry overnight everything I put in them tastes like dirty socks. Never happened before! Now I'm afraid to clean any more atomizers. No idea what's going on there. Sorry I'm no help, but hey, at least you know now it's not just you. :D

MidnighToker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
NC
MidnighToker.....I think we're comparing apples to oranges here...I admit the 801 provides great flavor as well as the 510...just a different type of vaping sensation.My comment to the OP would be to question why his atomizer needed a cleaning to begin with? Reduced vapor production? or hard to draw on? I have been using the same 510 atomizer for two months now and have yet to clean it.it works as good now as the first time I used it...maybe I am just Lucky(no pun intended)here..LOL:)The Wiz!

Attys needed to be cleaned because the draw on them was getting a bit harder.

And I agree completely about the 510 and 801 being totally different experiences. Where the 510 gives a slightly harder draw with an awesome throat hit, the 801 is smooth as can be with better flavor.

Well, last night I decided to drip on both attys and leave them overnight. That seems to have done the trick. I just found it totally bizzaire that while the clean atty gave plenty of vapor, it was completely tasteless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread