Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
So I have some el cheapo ce4s that came with my ego knock off set up (yeah I know, dumb purchase to begin with, but it was cheap and I was broke in a desperate situation)... So far I've used only two of the four clearos that came with the set. I had put a really sweet juice in the one and ended up hating the flavor. The other has had a couple juices changed in and out, cleaned in between each flavor wtih rinsing out really good and soaking in cheap vodka for a couple hours, drying a couple days and then refilling, letting it wick about 6 hours before using. This usually means I have a few weak hits because the wick isn't completely dry and then its all the normal flavor after that.

So in said second clearo, (never been used before the yuck juice) I followed same cleaning procedure as the other one. I refilled it after 2 days drying, it didn't smell like the previous juice so I figured it was fine. I let it wick for around 6 hours as usual, and started vaping to get through those bland no flavor hits. After chain vaping for about 1/2 an hour, I'm still not getting any flavor. Can anyone tell me what happened, or what I should change about the cleaning process that would have caused this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread